Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WARNING: Do not plug an AC inverter into your 12VDC socket!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was an annoying noise in the right speaker when I got the Tesla back yesterday. Today it was fixed by Anthony. Turns out that he'd inadvertently run the pump wiring parallel to the speaker crossover wiring on the right side of the car. Lucky for me, Anthony was in town servicing another Tesla up the street from me. Can't wait to see that one. Light blue.

Way back in a past life when I was a theatre tech, we had problems of similar nature with lighting cables running parallel to our Main Mix output to the amplifiers. Blew several speakers with that. Good thing he found it.

Hah! You caught that? I don't think that post was up for more than 5 minutes. Matt contacted me at 2 in the morning after receiving my email about the noise. I decided to take down my forum comments [...]

Be aware that this is not a North America only forum. 2AM PST is late afternoon in good ol' Europe. TMC forum never sleeps :biggrin: