TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Warning Icon on Energy Graph

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Carlos Danger, Dec 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger Member

I understand that when my MS 100D is still cold and the temperature outside is frigid (-5F) the Energy Graph will show dotted orange lines and regenerative braking is limited. However, I'm not sure what the orange triangle with a warning "!" at the bottom of the dotted line means. I've seen this pop up occasionally after the care has been driven for awhile. I couldn't find in the Owners Manual either.

Any ideas?

2. McWill

McWill Member

I think this appears when the restriction is being lifted to warn that full regen braking is now available.

3. bob_p

bob_p Active Member

Happened to us yesterday when driving in 33-40 degree weather - regen was restricted for quite a while, and the yellow warning sign showed for brief periods - without any explanation.

4. arcus

arcus Active Member