TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

warning - Missoula MT not working correctly

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Bperry, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Bperry

Bperry Member

To those of you travelling along I-90 this weekend: Use Butte+Superior not Missoula!

I was at Missoula last night after coming from Cort D'Alene. Plugged in to 2B and went to the pizza place. I checked my app for charge status and it said +30 miles per hour. Not the 225-250 per hour I'd expect with the 60miles left I had on my 85kWh battery. ~350volts but only 30-40 amps and the amps kept dropping to 0 and rrstsrtibg.

I moved to 3B, same thing.
    Stall 1A was the best, with amperage fluctuating between 70 and 120. It gave me about +75-100mi/hr

I called Tesla and they said "we know about the problem".

I really wish the map app showed any known problems when clicking on the SC pin. Woulda saved me 2+hrs.

2. Pricee2

Pricee2 Member

Anyone have an update on the status of Missoula?

3. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37

If you need it or think you will, call Tesla Road Assistance, 866-988-3752. They can give you current status and updates on any Supercharger.