Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warning!!! Model 3 will make you immature (again)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You do care what care I own because you were the one that said "should have bought a Smart Car or Honda Civic". So the fact that I have a car that's faster than yours is now a waste because I'm smart enough to track it instead of ego stroking on public streets...which again is illegal.
Ahhhhh yeah, i never said that... but anyway, at least you admitted your purchasing a faster car was a waste. Nice to see you come to grips with reality.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: BulldogsRus
Ahhhhh yeah, i never said that... but anyway, at least you admitted your purchasing a faster car was a waste. Nice to see you come to grips with reality.
No I didn't admit anything dummy, I was sarcastically responding to your idiotic take, much like YOU said "If I accelerate to the speed limit is it drag racing? Go buy a Prius." So you were proven wrong about that, changed the topic yet still deny the fact you think I should buy a slow car because I'm not going along with everyone else that "street racing from stop lights is kewl". Like most people with very fast cars, I'm smart enough to admit racing them should be done on enclosed environments suited for that, not public streets...but hey you keep stroking that ego in your slower car!

Reactions: Mr. Burrito
No I didn't admit anything dummy, I was sarcastically responding to your idiotic take, much like YOU said "If I accelerate to the speed limit is it drag racing? Go buy a Prius." So you were proven wrong about that, changed the topic yet still deny the fact you think I should buy a slow car because I'm not going along with everyone else that "street racing from stop lights is kewl". Like most people with very fast cars, I'm smart enough to admit racing them should be done on enclosed environments suited for that, not public streets...but hey you keep stroking that ego in your slower car!
Lol....I take it all back. Your not my mom or my grandmother because obliviously you are a 5 year old.

I have turned into a teenager again..

unless I put it in chill mode to purposely keep myself in check..I floor it at every light, like literally launch all out right when the light turns (obviously keeping an eye out for potential traffic that isnt paying attention)..im sure everyone think im an idiot. I wonder if this behavior will ever stop
I did this for the first 6 months we had our model 3 stealth and almost always now drive in chill mode as I have nearly worn out a set of tires. (I drive 140 miles a day).

When you Google "street racing deaths 2019", all you get is a few articles from California and some outdated articles from over a decade ago. It doesn't even seem like statistics are being kept anymore.

However, periodically there is always a runner or cyclist that is killed in my network of friends due to an inattentive (or drugged) driver. Most recently was someone on their phone that veered off the road to kill a runner (and won't even receive jail time). To me, that's much more worrisome than two people paying attention to what's going on around them and going 0-60 as fast as they can from a stoplight.

The big selling point of the Model 3 is that it's fun to drive and be a little immature in on occasion. Otherwise, there are much cheaper electric cars available.

When you Google "street racing deaths 2019", all you get is a few articles from California and some outdated articles from over a decade ago. It doesn't even seem like statistics are being kept anymore.

However, periodically there is always a runner or cyclist that is killed in my network of friends due to an inattentive (or drugged) driver. Most recently was someone on their phone that veered off the road to kill a runner (and won't even receive jail time). To me, that's much more worrisome than two people paying attention to what's going on around them and going 0-60 as fast as they can from a stoplight.

The big selling point of the Model 3 is that it's fun to drive and be a little immature in on occasion. Otherwise, there are much cheaper electric cars available.
https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-me-street-racing/

street racing deaths 2019 - Google Search

Again, take it to the track because even one death is too many.