Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warning: Toronto Supercharger Temporarily Unavailable Until January 15th 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's what the screen showed when I tried to navigate through Toronto. Took my car for service. When I was there I was told they're all being serviced.

None in use.

Attachments

• 20180115_141050.jpg
    20180115_141050.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 81
Why do you say that? The fact remains that they are a pain in that location and they need the space. It's not that the units are going to disappear, they will probably go to one of the locations slated for 2018.
Removing them would be a big waste of capital, and having them available to the Service Centre is valuable for many reasons. They are parking spaces either way - not a pain at all. Note I did not say that they won't be restricting access to these chargers. Perhaps they will.

Removing them would be a big waste of capital, and having them available to the Service Centre is valuable for many reasons. They are parking spaces either way - not a pain at all. Note I did not say that they won't be restricting access to these chargers. Perhaps they will.
exactly they're not going anywhere.

they won't be on the map anymore and they won't be offered up publicly for use, but they'll still be there and if you need one, you'll be able to pop in and use one. However they will be primarily for the use of the service centre and the sales centre. To be more accurate, they will certainly keep a few of them if not all.

Montreal did this a year ago. Took the 2 superchargers off the map once the big location at that mall opened up. But they didn't bulldoze the 2 superchargers at the dealership. They just don't advertise them as being available. I was there in November and charged at one for 20 minutes while stopping at the sales centre to poke around. That cost me...I ended up trading my car in and getting another one. Most expensive free energy ever.

They might not remove them all. They might leave, say 2 of them, like in Montreal.
Don't forget the Sudbury trip tomorrow leaving Vaughan Mils at 9 am sharp!