Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warnings and more Warnings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my car back from Tesla Service last week for replacement of DC/DC Converter, Heater, and Master Charger after the heater failed and I had been receiving notification that charging was interrupted.

Today I went to charge the car and a few minutes later got an error. The charge port was red and I had these errors with more errors popping up. I removed the charger and did a power off, errors remained. Shortly thereafter both screens went dark and became unresponsive. Lights, handles, hatch everything still works. Contacted Tesla Roadside who sent a tow for it and set me up with a rental. They were not able to tell me anything about what was wrong.
IMG_6330.JPG

The car for the last 6+ months has been limiting power when flooring it. Tesla keeps telling me it was normal, but I have never seen another car do it to the extreme mine has. I did not have any 12V warnings which was my first guess. Any ideas on what could be wrong? Contactors? HV fuse? MCU?

IMG_6333.JPG