Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warranty Escalation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's wrong with them? It'd have to be excessive runout, machining defects, porosity issues, paint flaking, etc...
If you are getting some vibration and it's found they are bent, they're not going to cover that.

Tesla says in the Warranty, after you try to get the vehicle serviced, the next option is to go through the Dispute Resolution process outlined in your warranty. I do not see where wheels are specifically excluded, but Tesla probably will claim you damaged them unless the car is very new. Maybe you can get your auto insurance to pay for them if it is road damage.

Alloy rims are notoriously easy to bend. Sometimes the bend can have zero affect on ride/handling. Othertimes will cause a vibration. Sometimes a wheel balance can address the vibration to varying degrees. Thee are also wheel repair places in just about every big city that can fix bends/rash/damage, etc. Can often restore to like new.

I have a similar situation on model 3 2022 going through Miami Gardens service center they are saying my vehicle is out of warranty because the supercharger overheated my battery and it didn’t even give me a warning or I can’t super charged it I really need help escalating this

Attachments

• IMG_2618.png
    IMG_2618.png
    533.8 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_2619.png
    IMG_2619.png
    548.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2624.jpeg
    IMG_2624.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2608.png
    IMG_2608.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2609.jpeg
    IMG_2609.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Funny
Reactions: ucmndd
I have a similar situation on model 3 2022 going through Miami Gardens service center they are saying my vehicle is out of warranty because the supercharger overheated my battery and it didn’t even give me a warning or I can’t super charged it I really need help escalating this

"I hit something, changed a bunch of parts on my car, tried to supercharge it, changed more parts but obviously the expensive ones just failed on their own and have nothing to do with what I did"

c'mon man. Own it, call your insurance company and file a claim.

Reactions: Yelobird
You cracked open the battery and changed the PCS? The minor accident was so bad that the insides of the battery were damaged?

That alone probably voided your battery warranty.

Reactions: Yelobird