Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warranty issue and complete lack of customer service.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going through the same on top of everything they made up lies and stories to cover themselves 5 employees, I'm going all the way to whoever it takes to make things right. they are mostly young kids running the SC I went to. they messed with the wrong person I'm 56 I've been in the automotive business I'm a diy person I have owned my own business with employees. bottom line Elon Musk is the top boss and he needs to know what is going on with my problems alone I'm sure there are 1000's of other customers like me that have issues simular. I not just going to sit back and let this happen
This is an old thread but did you find a way to talk to someone higher up? Mobile service damaged my car yesterday (I have video proof) and fixed it with touch up paint but it looks horrible. I went to the service center the same day and the guy told me that mobile service is separate from the Service center even though I literally saw the mobile service person there and the service invoice has their address on it. Then the SC person told me that he's just there to pick up parts.

All he said is that I have to drive to a service center that's an hour away since they have a paint shop. Didn't care about my issue and didn't even take a look at the car. I called the other service center but of course it goes to the call center, I explained my issue to that person and he transferred me to the service center again. No one answered so I was transferred back to him and he acted like he couldn't hear me once he recognized my voice and hung up.

I then sent an email to the service center that has the paint shop explaining the issue and CCed the SC that caused the damage and all they replied was that they sent them email to the original SC. The original SC isn't answering and no one wants to take responsibility