Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warranty Mileage Increase?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why inventory and not custom new? I hope that if Tesla makes a change, they extend all active warranty cars to the 100k mile (I'm a high mileage driver, so I'd run out of miles before 4 years but 100k would push that back to 4 years of no big expenses (with a car I wanted to keep for a long time)). I would definitely still buy an extended service after the 4y/100k.

Same situation here. I'm very interested in knowing how a new inventory can sell at 100k miles warranty and not our custom cars.

Usually warranty is a marketing investment by companies, but I for one be pretty pissed if I had already bought the ext'd warranty seeing this.

Same situation here. I'm very interested in knowing how a new inventory can sell at 100k miles warranty and not our custom cars.

Usually warranty is a marketing investment by companies, but I for one be pretty pissed if I had already bought the ext'd warranty seeing this.
Maybe they are not selling. After all, most of them have demo/loaner miles. Driven like a rental.

Maybe that’s cheaper than discounting them.

Or maybe it’s just incorrect.

Reactions: Bebop
In the link I provided above, the S75D has 100km to it. That is new.

But they're correcting it, they've just went back to 80k on the two Model Xs and the S75D remains at 160k.

I took screenshots of before the corrections were made.