Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Warwick SuC down

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I notice that Warwick SuCs are not showing in the app. Are they down? Anyone used them recently?
Not showing in the app is an important clue.

We were on our way to Rouen a couple of weeks ago and the Aire de la Baie de Somme SuC wasn't showing on the app but we'd been there before so we pressed on regardless... almost a whoops. Roadworks eliminated the required junction entirely. Noticed signage along the roadway saying the petrol pumps were not available.

Fortunately, we had enough to get to Amiens (with 8pc). A bit sphincter tightening.

Reactions: browellm
It’s was ok. Just me being dim. I had already set the nav to the services, and pressed on the supercharger marker on the map. Which brought up the details. Didn’t let me select to navigate there. I cancelled nav, then selected the actual charger marker and it worked. Cheers