Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Was in a minor accident and I'm impressed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone
I have a 2020 Model 3 and was recently in a minor accident. Someone pulled out while turning left and hit my front end driver's side. They were in a Camry. I was shocked at the difference in visible damage on the two cars and quite pleased! The Camry was torn up compared to my car. That led me to research the structure of the car out of curiosity. So happy my family will be protected if we ever get into a major accident (God forbid)!
On the other hand, as a person who parks out on the South 40 to avoid door dings and only has 6,000 miles on the car that's over a year old, I am pissed this happened. It goes in the shop next week to get fixed!

Attachments

• Camry.jpg
    Camry.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 135
  • Tesla.jpg
    Tesla.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 104

Attachments

• 1629811726818.png
    1629811726818.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • Funny
Reactions: Petals408 and KenC
Hey everyone
I have a 2020 Model 3 and was recently in a minor accident. Someone pulled out while turning left and hit my front end driver's side. They were in a Camry. I was shocked at the difference in visible damage on the two cars and quite pleased! The Camry was torn up compared to my car. That led me to research the structure of the car out of curiosity. So happy my family will be protected if we ever get into a major accident (God forbid)!
On the other hand, as a person who parks out on the South 40 to avoid door dings and only has 6,000 miles on the car that's over a year old, I am pissed this happened. It goes in the shop next week to get fixed!
That Camry was in no way street legal with those tires!

Reactions: Petals408
Oh
It's always best to purchase Red. It's easier to see in the woods.

Yes, Tesla is a safe vehicle. It's the new Volvo.
Hmmm.... Unplugged Performance sticker on driver-side door. How fast do you think the driver took that 25mph corner?