Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Was such a nice day and then...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it looks like is is a matter of removing the rear lamp (2 minutes) knocking out the dent (a couple of hours max for a panel beater) filling and preping the bumper and rear quarter. Nothing wrong with a skim of filler.

Since you're in the repair business (and an MS owner), do you know which parts of the body are aluminum and which parts are alloy or plastic? My understanding is that aluminum panels cannot cannot be beaten and must be replaced. I once had a Audi A8 that was totaled after a rear end crash that bent 3 panels in the rear ... just too expensive to replace the whole back of the 5 year old car

The final repair cost ended up to be around $23,000. This does not include bringing it back to het the ClearBra reinstalled 60 days later after paint sets in (that is what they claimed). I was pretty shocked how much it ended up costing because of how minor the damage looked.

Finally got my car back after 8 weeks and have to bring it back in 60 days. Longest time I ever had to leave any car in the shop.