Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Was worried about MSM color choice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How was the car? I am scheduled to pick up mine next week. Same configuration, same VIN range as yours. Noticed anything that I should pay attention of?

Mostly great. I didn’t go over it with the checklist and a fine toothed comb, but I only noticed four minor issues so far.

1. The hood is misaligned to the right as I look at the front of the car. There are other alignments that some people may find objectionable, but really this is the only one that looks obvious to me at a casual glance.

2. the front passenger window makes an audible clunk as it opens all the way. No problems with actually moving, but the noise is a concern.

3. The hood latch is tight enough that it slightly deforms the hood when closed. At first I thought I had dented it the first time I closed it, but after releasing the hood again, the deformation was gone. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this mentioned by others.

4. The left rear door seems to require more force to close than the others.

That’s it. I’m planning to make an appointment to have these things addressed, but I’m enjoying driving the car so much, I don’t want to give it back to them right away. Oh, I have vin 633xx supposedly built on 10/16, but no laminated front windows. I don’t care about that. The car is very quiet anyway. But, I thought I’d mention it.

Good luck! You’re going to love it.

Loving my MSM, typically I get either White or Red.
50556091152_c9f99b3e6c_o.jpg