Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Was your delivery date accurate?

Was your delivery on time?

• Yes

Votes: 44 51.2%
  • Delayed

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Delayed multiple times

Votes: 17 19.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While our specific delivery date was delayed twice, the first specific date range was Sept-Nov and both the delayed delivery dates were originally in August. So we still received the vehicle on the early end of estimates.

I was told Sept 1st. Then Sept 8th. Then Sept 15th. Then Sept 20th. Then Sept 22nd. And now it's indefinite because Union Pacific isn't releasing the load of cars to the Salt Lake Service Center and they don't know when they will. My car has been here for over a week... I can physically see it at the Railyard with my own eyes. But I can't have it.
Yup. I'm pissed.

I was told Sept 1st. Then Sept 8th. Then Sept 15th. Then Sept 20th. Then Sept 22nd. And now it's indefinite because Union Pacific isn't releasing the load of cars to the Salt Lake Service Center and they don't know when they will. My car has been here for over a week... I can physically see it at the Railyard with my own eyes. But I can't have it.
Yup. I'm pissed.
>>
sure sounds like a really effective way for Union Pacific to require payment from Tesla.....

My initial delivery was on a Friday I believe but then they pushed it to the next Friday. However, they were able to get it to my by the next Wednesday, so 5 days late. No complaints though as they were very professional about it and told me they were fixing a minor issue (and even outperformed their estimate).

I was emailed Yesterday by a "Delivery Scheduling Advisor" who scheduled my delivery for 9/24, and I also received an email from a second "Inside Delivery Advisor" this morning at 8AM confirming my appointment.

Then only 10 hours later as I was arriving home from work I got the call from another delivery advisor letting me know that my delivery will be delayed to 9/27.

They are really in disarray right now if they can confirm an appointment and within a day it needs to be rescheduled. This is for a P3D order placed 6/30, and a vin in the 60 thousands, so I'm kind of assuming my car has just been sitting in a lot somewhere for a month already.

I told the delivery advisor if they don't deliver it by 9/27 I'll be out of the country on business so they will miss my sale in Q3.