Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washer fluid not coming out.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got model 3 last week and tried dispensing washer fluid but no luck. Tried pressing the wiper button (until the second) click and holding it but still nothing. Washer fluid full as well. Any suggestions?

The wipers are pretty cool and don't spray up washer fluid all over the windshield like my past ICE cars. They inject just enough fluid on the blade in several places. Are you getting nothing out at all when you depress the left stalk button? Maybe there's a motor problem pumping out the fluid. Let us know what service determines.

Last edited:
Reactions: srs5694
The wipers are pretty cool and don't spray up washer fluid all over the windshield like my past ICE cars. They inject just enough fluid on the blade in several places. Are you getting nothing out at all when you depress the left stalk button? Maybe there's a motor problem pumping out the fluid. Let us know what service determines.
Nothing comes out. Not even a small residue.

• Informative
Reactions: SMAlset
Does anyone have the problem that one “sprayer” (or whatever) seems to work, but the other side does not? On my Model 3, the passenger side of the windshield gets fluid but not the driver side.

Likely sounds like same issue as OP but with only one side not being connected. Use app for Request Service. Something Mobile can handle if you don’t want to mess with it.