Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington Chargers during lockdown

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just found I have to take an emergency round trip journey from Suffolk to Edinburgh and back on Monday.

ABRP is suggesting a stop at the Washington super charger on the way back. From memory that is a parking eye location with registration in the hotel.

Given we will still be in lockdown in England, is that charge location still available? Is the hotel open to register reg with?

Thanks in advance for any info, anything that removes that worry will be a weight off my mind.

Just found I have to take an emergency round trip journey from Suffolk to Edinburgh and back on Monday.

ABRP is suggesting a stop at the Washington super charger on the way back. From memory that is a parking eye location with registration in the hotel.

Given we will still be in lockdown in England, is that charge location still available? Is the hotel open to register reg with?

Thanks in advance for any info, anything that removes that worry will be a weight off my mind.
Have you tried phoning the hotel?

Reactions: goul
In case anyone else is in the same boat. I just called hotel, parking eye is in operation but no fines unless you stay longer than three hours (this will revert back again after lockdown). Restaurant is open if required.

Looks like no registration needed at the hotel front desk at the Washington supercharger during lockdown

Attachments

• IMG_7905.jpg
    IMG_7905.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Informative
Reactions: CMc1