Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington DC Area Mobile Car Wash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a mobile car wash anyone can recommend where they come to you and do an exceptionally good job while being careful with the paint of the car at a reasonable cost? I'm in the NW DC/Bethesda area. If you have anyone to recommend, can you please also share what they charge for a basic wash, vacuum and clean?

Also if there is a place where you can drive to in the Bethesda/NW DC area for a decent wash, please let me know. I'm looking for a place that does a better job than a typical car wash.

Thanks for any recommendations!

For anyone curious, I just spoke with Curt and he offers Model S car washes in the DC area currently to Tesla owners for $50, with his regular rate being $75. He seemed super nice and I will schedule a wash with him for next week. He even told me that he will show me how to do a proper 2 bucket wash on my own between his washes to maintain the car.

Has anyone else used C&C Auto Detailing recently for a Tesla?
I used C&C this past weekend. My M3 was just transported across country and was placed under a leaking vehicle. The car also had some minor scratches which Curtis removed easily. I had others quote me ridiculous amounts telling me there was permanent damage. I HIGHLY recommend Curtis. I had only hand washed my car at this point and after recieving the car damaged post-transport I was nervous about further issues. My car looks amazing and I will regularly use Curtis.

• Informative
Reactions: DCEV
I used C&C this past weekend. My M3 was just transported across country and was placed under a leaking vehicle. The car also had some minor scratches which Curtis removed easily. I had others quote me ridiculous amounts telling me there was permanent damage. I HIGHLY recommend Curtis. I had only hand washed my car at this point and after recieving the car damaged post-transport I was nervous about further issues. My car looks amazing and I will regularly use Curtis.

Have you explored any paint protection film solutions?