Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington Good to Go Tag placement

MechanicDan

Nov 7, 2018
SeaTac
I made the trek and waited for confirmation and had them wand the location Good to Go office people recommended to install. Leaving this here to save others the trip.

Attachments

• C8417F2D-3D45-49E0-AFF8-2A88B5381264.jpeg
    C8417F2D-3D45-49E0-AFF8-2A88B5381264.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 85

jcknight

Sep 10, 2018
USA
I put the same transmitter where the manual stated (mounted vertically to the right side of camera). Was successfully scanned on bridge toll last week without issue and not directly in line of sight on the dashboard.

ChrisH

Jun 4, 2013
Milton, wa
I put the same transmitter where the manual stated (mounted vertically to the right side of camera). Was successfully scanned on bridge toll last week without issue and not directly in line of sight on the dashboard.

Yeah I think I’d prefer where the manual says ca the middle of the windshield lol

MechanicDan

Nov 7, 2018
SeaTac
It’s sort of lame in the middle of the Windshield I agree. But I also put my front plate on. If it’s turned 90 degrees and you don’t get scanned, there’s no recourse. I have enough hassles in my life. To each their own. ‍♂️

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC