Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Good To Go Pass - best installation location?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heres what has been working for me. I use i405 hot lanes and 167 hot lanes. Not sure about other toll roads yet in wa state. 2013 model S

Attachments

• 20190206_074748.jpg
    20190206_074748.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 436
  • Helpful
Reactions: Salvo
This is about to become a much bigger issue as there are many "west-siders" living in the city limits (like me) who don't bother with the G2G pass as they don't travel to the east side much. But the new 99 tunnel through downtown will most certainly be a toll road eventually (I think they are switching over in summer?) and almost no one living in the metro area can easily avoid both 520 and 99.

Heres what has been working for me. I use i405 hot lanes and 167 hot lanes. Not sure about other toll roads yet in wa state. 2013 model S

Does the pass work in both toll and HOV (free) modes? Also have a 2013 Model S which I just discovered has been incurring the 'photo enforcement fee' for YEARS even though I thought I was doing everything correctly. (Side note: when you log into the Good To Go site, note that the default display is your last 10 toll transactions, not the complete list of the last 10 charges :mad:)

• Informative
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
Does the pass work in both toll and HOV (free) modes? Also have a 2013 Model S which I just discovered has been incurring the 'photo enforcement fee' for YEARS even though I thought I was doing everything correctly. (Side note: when you log into the Good To Go site, note that the default display is your last 10 toll transactions, not the complete list of the last 10 charges :mad:)

Yes it has been working great for all hov activity

I purchased one of the plastic "Flex" Good To Go passes and stuck it to the roof glass behind the beam in my Model Y, due to its ugliness on the windshield. I tested it for the first time in HOV mode in the I-405 toll lanes and my online account later reported the free trip, so it must have activated fine.

Reactions: ArmandRose
I purchased one of the plastic "Flex" Good To Go passes and stuck it to the roof glass behind the beam in my Model Y, due to its ugliness on the windshield. I tested it for the first time in HOV mode in the I-405 toll lanes and my online account later reported the free trip, so it must have activated fine.
Problem is that if you use it on any of the HOT lanes (167, etc) the Police cant see your tag and you may get a ticket. But that said, I see 80% of the cars in the HOV/HOT lanes riding solo without Flex passes.