Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car arrived at Bellevue on the trailer and it wouldnt turn on to unload it. It had 5 miles on it. They installed a new not refurbished battery pack. $23k if your interested. Hood slightly crooked and hard to close. Pass front door needs an extra push to close. Nothing besides those so far. Stopped in Lacey and charged. Everything works great. If you haven't heard yet the long range is FFFFFAST.
Beautiful car, love the MSM LR MS

Put some miles on the yoke today. I think the only thing I don't like is the inability to let the wheel self rotate back to center and grabbing it to stop. I do think in the big picture it is an ill thought idea, in the right circumstance it could put a driver in a position of inability to make a positive correction.

Reactions: jebinc
Anyone know how many MS LR have been delivered in WA? Any??
I wonder if we are waiting for them to switch from just shipping Plaid to shipping LR...

Anyone have a similar order number or similar due date?

Order MS LR MSM/cream 3/26/2021 RN11466xxxx Oct 22 - Nov 11

Anyone know how many MS LR have been delivered in WA? Any??
I wonder if we are waiting for them to switch from just shipping Plaid to shipping LR...

Anyone have a similar order number or similar due date?

Order MS LR MSM/cream 3/26/2021 RN11466xxxx Oct 22 - Nov 11
p.s. I'm actually picking mine up in Portland to save $1325. It's the only way I can pay 9% sales tax based on my home address in Washington instead of 10.4% sales tax if I use any WA delivery center. So I don't know if I'm a WA or OR order...

Last week I was EDD of Sept 25-30th (within that range for the entire month of Sept). Then on the 25th moved to Oct 5-25. Today it changed again, Oct 19 - Nov 8. Only positive is that I'm likely guaranteed a 2022 VIN at this point and the new tail light redesign (this last part I just made up for fun to make myself feel better).

Last week I was EDD of Sept 25-30th (within that range for the entire month of Sept). Then on the 25th moved to Oct 5-25. Today it changed again, Oct 19 - Nov 8. Only positive is that I'm likely guaranteed a 2022 VIN at this point and the new tail light redesign (this last part I just made up for fun to make myself feel better).
@thxphil You forgot the new matrix LED headlights!

p.s. I'm actually picking mine up in Portland to save $1325. It's the only way I can pay 9% sales tax based on my home address in Washington instead of 10.4% sales tax if I use any WA delivery center. So I don't know if I'm a WA or OR order...
I echo your question,does anyone know how many if any LR MS’s have been delivered in WA? It has been frustrating given the six EDD changes on my LR order, MSM with cream interior, 19” wheels and FSD. My. current EDD is 12/10 - 12/30.

I echo your question,does anyone know how many if any LR MS’s have been delivered in WA? It has been frustrating given the six EDD changes on my LR order, MSM with cream interior, 19” wheels and FSD. My. current EDD is 12/10 - 12/30.
Given that participation on this forum is likely to be a fraction of the total orders, I would think that there have been deliveries that we just don't know of. Plus, I recently saw a Red/Black LR in a parking lot full of Teslas in Redmond. I didn't think there was a delivery center in Redmond so I have no idea who these were for....

Given that participation on this forum is likely to be a fraction of the total orders, I would think that there have been deliveries that we just don't know of. Plus, I recently saw a Red/Black LR in a parking lot full of Teslas in Redmond. I didn't think there was a delivery center in Redmond so I have no idea who these were for....
Pictures?

Pictures?
yeah, sorry, I didn't have my phone at that time so I don't have it. I'll drive out there again this week to see if I see any others and will post pics then. From what I recall, there were a bunch of Black/Black Plaids and some with Cream interiors. The only LR I saw was the Red/Black LR. There were no White exterior ones (Plaid or LR) either.

Reactions: Vick sandhu