Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is Anyone able to access the page? I am getting this error when I try to access my order

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 11.56.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 11.56.33 AM.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 45
OP here. Wow, so sorry to see how deliveries have really slowed down since the last EOQ push. On the bright side, many of you fellow Washingtonians will receive 2022 VINs and benefit from manufacturing and quality improvements that my August build may have missed out on! Still working through some of those with Tesla. Next service appointment is 11/2....

It will be worth the wait, all! Hang in there! :)

Just pushed out ~6 weeks on our LR white interior, from January 21 earliest to March 9
Just pushed out ~6 weeks on our LR white interior, from January 21 earliest to March 9.
Whats your RN first 4 digits? If you think positive then good 2022 vin if waiting from so long then its sad. In my case i got use to of it , there’s nothing we can do other then boiling own blood . Later gotta go get blood pressure medicine .😂

Whats your RN first 4 digits? If you think positive then good 2022 vin if waiting from so long then its sad. In my case i got use to of it , there’s nothing we can do other then boiling own blood . Later gotta go get blood pressure medicine .😂
can we all put the order info into the signature? I see this question coming up on every thread when someone posts their EDD change