Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you even change that? I don’t see an option to choose an SC.
I chose Renton when I placed my order but I've since heard rumors that Bellevue is a much better SC, so I called my SA and actually talked to him, he said he would put a note on my file so when my VIN is attached, the "Delivery Advisor" would change the location to Bellevue.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
Which is the better SC for delivery, Renton or Bellevue? Equidistant from my house, want to change it well in advance of getting a VIN, if necessary.
I am picking up from renton once get lucky, same distance for me too, they all the same. Only difference is if get scheduled around traffic time then renton is faster then bellevue.

Reactions: golonoro
I'm closer to Hwy 18 /QFC, you see my EDD? Totally depressing.
It will change to sooner, i ordered on 11th july, and i dont trust mine. Like some threads are like if get tighter schedule dates, there is more chance to get one. Happened to mine in last end of quarter , got EDD 24th September-30th September, then after that went blank and then changes to march yo November to December. I dont keep track of that now.

Reactions: golonoro
Placed an order for an MSM, w/ Cream CF interior Plaid on Black Friday. EDD at order was “December”. Today, it’s January 10 - February 7, 2022. I ordered a similar Plaid in July, and took delivery 13 days later.

What’s the recent lead times these days for our region? For Plaid, that is!

Reactions: Vick sandhu
Placed an order for an MSM, w/ Cream CF interior Plaid on Black Friday. EDD at order was “December”. Today, it’s January 10 - February 7, 2022. I ordered a similar Plaid in July, and took delivery 13 days later.

What’s the recent lead times these days for our region? For Plaid, that is!
Another plaid ? Still have one from july ?

@Vick sandhu
So basically you are driving S and only enjoyed plaid for very lil time.

Option 3 is good , get 2022 plaid and let them test on 2021. Good for other buyers too.

Reactions: jebinc
I’ve been seeing a bunch of folks move into Jan-Feb timelines which has me a bit worried. Plus this extremely tight window that I know have does not give me much confidence, especially since I don’t have a VIN. It feels like the WA group is still huddled around the EoY timeline so hopefully it is somewhat location based and remains that way.

I’ve been holding off leaving for the holidays, so I’ll be seeing if I can get a hold of someone to see if this timeline is more accurate than the Dec 14-Dec 31 that I had before.