Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

Vick sandhu

RN1152 July order, blk/blk 19’ FSD, VIN on 12/19
Sep 5, 2021
Washington
I’ve been seeing a bunch of folks move into Jan-Feb timelines which has me a bit worried. Plus this extremely tight window that I know have does not give me much confidence, especially since I don’t have a VIN. It feels like the WA group is still huddled around the EoY timeline so hopefully it is somewhat location based and remains that way.

I’ve been holding off leaving for the holidays, so I’ll be seeing if I can get a hold of someone to see if this timeline is more accurate than the Dec 14-Dec 31 that I had before.
Same here, i read somewhere that from 4 day window went back to normal next day, like me in last quarter had window from 24 September to 30 September then blank then march , then November and now sitting on December from last month and since updated version of app , still saying we building your car. I dont trust dates anymore until i see the car.

Last edited:
Reactions: jebinc
Good news this morning! EDD jumped from Mar 14-Apr 09 to Dec 14-Dec 31! Hope it sticks! Waiting for a VIN now…
Sounds like the Feb/Mar bug right before VIN. Looking at the LR thread, it seems like non-west coast orders got pushed back as we get closer to EOQ/EOY. Mine is still the same, but fully expecting to push out to Q1 '22

I’ve been seeing a bunch of folks move into Jan-Feb timelines which has me a bit worried. Plus this extremely tight window that I know have does not give me much confidence, especially since I don’t have a VIN. It feels like the WA group is still huddled around the EoY timeline so hopefully it is somewhat location based and remains that way.

I’ve been holding off leaving for the holidays, so I’ll be seeing if I can get a hold of someone to see if this timeline is more accurate than the Dec 14-Dec 31 that I had before.
Hope your two day EDD window leads to VIN soon. My 16 - 31 December EDD has been holding for several weeks now with no changes. I am desperate to get my car before the new year, and hope we see some VIN activity for WA soon.

Reactions: Vick sandhu

Vick sandhu

Sep 5, 2021
Washington
Hope your two day EDD window leads to VIN soon. My 16 - 31 December EDD has been holding for several weeks now with no changes. I am desperate to get my car before the new year, and hope we see some VIN activity for WA soon.
No matter whoever will get in Washington state first, i will be so happy. Wish i will get scheduled with golonoro, a lil help to checklist 😉. since we both picking up from renton and same configuration.

Vick sandhu

Sep 5, 2021
Washington
I am pumped for this car! I got pushed around and now EDD is holding at Dec 17-31. I'm gonna give this car a nice kiss once I get my hands on it!! 😅

Ordered July MS LR White/White/19's FSD.
French kiss or just a kiss 😂? After long wait car sure deserve long kiss🤣. JK

I am pumped for this car! I got pushed around and now EDD is holding at Dec 17-31. I'm gonna give this car a nice kiss once I get my hands on it!! 😅

Ordered July MS LR White/White/19's FSD.
I must have pissed someone off at some point. I ordered in May with the same exact config but now have an EDD of Dec 30- Dec 31. My SA responded by saying that she sees End of year or first week of Jan.

Congrats for you but this makes no sense at all.

jebinc

EndlessVibrating PLAID, cream/FSD; MYP, wht on wht
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Stay positive since it wasn’t your fault, you will get in this year before quarter ends.
@Vick sandhu Your vibes were too strong! VIN just assigned with EDD of 12/2-12/26. Unfortunately, it's still a 2021. MF454. Isn't that like an October build?! Will likely reject.

• Love

Vick sandhu

Sep 5, 2021
Washington
@Vick sandhu Your vibes were too strong! VIN just assigned with EDD of 12/2-12/26. Unfortunately, it's still a 2021. MF454. Isn't that like an October build?! Will likely reject.
Yup thats what i heard someone else got 2021 vin and his SA said all same built , mixture of 2021 and 2022 and coming out from factory at same time .

Vick sandhu

Sep 5, 2021
Washington
I guess its November starting
its 11/15 build date

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC