Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone here get after market floor/cargo mats? If so, which one? I also can’t tell if the 3D Max Floor mats are supposed to fit the new MS.

There are a bunch of posts spread all over the place across this site about recommended accessories and I can’t seem to pinpoint which thread to search to actually find something detailed. Seeing how we all live in WA, what’s your recommended one?
Floor matts I ordered from tesla website and those fit fine .

Anyone here get after market floor/cargo mats? If so, which one? I also can’t tell if the 3D Max Floor mats are supposed to fit the new MS.

There are a bunch of posts spread all over the place across this site about recommended accessories and I can’t seem to pinpoint which thread to search to actually find something detailed. Seeing how we all live in WA, what’s your recommended one?
These

Attachments

• 407C5A36-F58B-4871-97F8-D1F967EC8CAA.png
    407C5A36-F58B-4871-97F8-D1F967EC8CAA.png
    423 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: CongoBongo
Thanks! Purchased!

Personally, I think these are a bit less noisy compared to the 3D Max ones. I wish they had the cargo ones with an actual fold. I have no idea why they didn’t have whoever made them include it in the design.
Yes these looks nicer then other ones too, specially one for back seat. Its straight with exact fitting.

Reactions: golonoro
Looks like a bunch of the MS LR orders on the national thread had their EDDs slip to EOQ1 last night, anyone on this thread have a new EDD or get a VIN?
Nope, I will be coming up on my latest EDD window on Wednesday (19 Jan - 16 February). I am not hopeful given 28 day window, but they have been screwing me with so many EDDs. I had three EDD's last month, all under 14 days with the last one only 6 days) Didn't make any difference. Has anyone with MSM configuration in WA gotten a VIN/delivery? I am so sick of this horrific experience. 😟☹️

Sorry everyone for not posting my delivery (which was Saturday). Been having too much fun with the car! Was it worth the wait? Of course!!!

A few things which were noticed at delivery:

1. Came with summer tires. Still waiting on them to install all seasons.

2. Trim on passenger door did not align with the trim on the dash.

3. I see a distortion at the bottom of the trunk window. Is this common?

4. Charge port door does not open when pressing the button on the charging cable.

5. The gasket that is on the edge of the under hood on the driver’s side is crawling up the fender/hood panel gap.

That’s it with the issues. Everything else looks and sounds great. It’s been a pleasure to drive. Once I get the front PPF and tint done later this week I’ll take some photos and post.

Once thing I’ve noticed a few times is that when I have used auto-shift the car has incorrectly assumed which direction to go. It’s easy to override this, but kind of crazy that in obvious situations (like when a car is directly in front of you) that it still wants to travel in the wrong direction.

I’ll post more as time goes on about my findings and joys. Been playing Sonic and Cat Quest in the car with my son which has been awesome!

Love, love, love this car!!!

Sorry everyone for not posting my delivery (which was Saturday). Been having too much fun with the car! Was it worth the wait? Of course!!!

4. Charge port door does not open when pressing the button on the charging cable.

5. The gasket that is on the edge of the under hood on the driver’s side is crawling up the fender/hood panel gap.

That’s it with the issues. Everything else looks and sounds great. It’s been a pleasure to drive. Once I get the front PPF and tint done later this week I’ll take some photos and post.

Once thing I’ve noticed a few times is that when I have used auto-shift the car has incorrectly assumed which direction to go. It’s easy to override this, but kind of crazy that in obvious situations (like when a car is directly in front of you) that it still wants to travel in the wrong direction.

I’ll post more as time goes on about my findings and joys. Been playing Sonic and Cat Quest in the car with my son which has been awesome!

Thanks for posting, so excited to see a MSM LR delivered. Hope your SC takes care of all the issues you noted. I am deeply envious of you and everyone else who have taken delivery. Now if I could only get a VIN!

Last edited:

You have 21 tires? Only 19 comes with all season, 21 you have to ask them.

Similar here, took delivery last Thursday...

3: Same distortion, was wondering this!
5: We have some funky gaskets around the windshield wipers on the passenger side, not sure if similar or not.

• Informative
Reactions: Davidrun2B
EDD changed again from Jan 17 - Feb 14 to Jan 21- Feb 17
Wow, very sorry to see that. I will hit my EDD window tomorrow (19 Jan - 16 Feb). Want to bet that my EDD will be pushed again? I am so sick of being jerked around by Tesla. This has been the worst buying experience of my lifetime. It looks like us MSM configured cars are not getting any attention or VINs except Burnside. At least your new EDD is similar to mine. It would be incredible if we both get VINs and deliveries around the same time. I would love to be proven wrong about my prediction for what happens tomorrow, but too many pushed EDDs for me to think positive at this point.