Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like I need to file all cosmetic issues within 24 hours and unfortunately I have several. Does anyone know if I’m supposed to just submit them all as a list in one service request or is there a way to make multiple?

It’s a royal pain to do this via the app.
I sent all mine via the app, but I hooked up a bluetooth keyboard to make it go faster. :p

So far Tesla HQ or whoever contacted me about the issues have been very helpful. My SA on the otherhand, has recently gone MIA on some other issues like my summer tires. :mad:

Sorry to see your EDD flip again, mine did too. Starting to feel that Tesla is hiring sadists who like to torture people, by snatching away hope. My 15th EDD change now March 15-31.
Looks like the end of June orders with our configuration are getting VINs, so I'd guess we are about a month from getting ours. The wait is painful, but it will be worth it. :cool:

Looks like the end of June orders with our configuration are getting VINs, so I'd guess we are about a month from getting ours. The wait is painful, but it will be worth it. :cool:
I am very happy to see some MSM LR's coming to WA. However, I am sick of the game Tesla has been playing with me over the past several months. They have pushed my last 5 EDD's after entering the window. I have discussed this with Tesla SA's and asked them to just give me and EDD that they could faithfully adhere to for delivery. Pushing new EDD's continuously is devious and pathological IMHO, when they have no intention of keeping the delivery timeline.

I am very happy to see some MSM LR's coming to WA. However, I am sick of the game Tesla has been playing with me over the past several months. They have pushed my last 5 EDD's after entering the window. I have discussed this with Tesla SA's and asked them to just give me and EDD that they could faithfully adhere to for delivery. Pushing new EDD's continuously is devious and pathological IMHO, when they have no intention of keeping the delivery timeline.
My 2018 MS75D was on lease that expired in May last year. The first time they extended it by a six months, after that they would only extended it one month at a time. The process was so frustrating that I eventually bought out the lease, since I can get more for the car selling it 2nd hand than what the trade in value is.

I had also been holding out getting FSD since my new car had it and my existing one has Enhanced Autopilot. I since added it to my existing car for $1000 + monthly subscription, thinking I would get it soon after. However, I have not been approved for FSD beta despite 99 score. So basically spent extra money on something that is included in my new car, and got nothing in return for it so far.