Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It must be a very weird algorithm they use to estimate delivery dates. Or maybe Home Depot ran out of blue paint!
Probably they tried for that end of quarter push. No big deal for me already have one and I’ll rather wait for the tax credit
What was your order date? I'm curious as we have the same config (excepting the hitch)....I'm March 11th order with Sept 28-Nov2 EDD. Hasn't changed in the past month.

No I'm not in WA but I can see you out my window...LOL
Odd was Jan 17th. The edd has been moving back and forth for me. 🤷‍♂️

Always say to myself im gonna visit there one of these weekends, since February

Probably they tried for that end of quarter push. No big deal for me already have one and I’ll rather wait for the tax credit

Odd was Jan 17th. The edd has been moving back and forth for me. 🤷‍♂️

Always say to myself im gonna visit there one of these weekends, since February
It's unclear if the Model Y will be classified as an "SUV" under the new EV tax credit and as such may not qualify.

You guys may of had some coming in yesterday. They got off by wild waves to get inspected.
1663278536607.png

I just got my after delivery tow hitch installed in Fife. Tesla Service made that pretty easy but I had to originally put it in for Renton and ask to move to Fife since the app didn't seem to charge tax yet on it and wouldn't let me complete the purchase.

Just got my VIN, a day before I leave for Europe. :rolleyes:

Called and they said they can only hold for 2 days. Looks like I'm going to the back of the line.
You shouldn't go back of the line. You can reject that VIN and you will get a new one shortly after. If you are in Europe for awhile then maybe reject, place order on hold (I think Tesla allows up to 30 days) and then you should get a VIN shortly after the hold ends.