Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MY AWD, white from Renton today. Was very apprehensive considering all the posts of issues but went very well. I had an extensive checklist I downloaded from net and couldn’t find any issues. It came with a small ppf piece just ahead of the rear wheels, and looked like could be a chip under but turned out to be an air bubble which he pushed out in a couple of seconds. Now I just have to get used to this computer on wheels! Lots of cars getting delivered and quite a few blue.

Once I hit the blue button accepting Tesla Vision I had an estimation of 6/9-6/15. Since the dates started today, I decided to call the delivery center to see if it was already there :D. That's when I got more info and set an appointment which now reflects on my order page.
I've yet to be asked about Tesla Vision by the website. There doesn't seem to be any reference to it. I wonder if I should be concerned...

Everyone has heard anything from their SA about this September thing? I ordered on 04/07 and was kind of hoping getting the VIN this week and now I'm on September. If this is for real I would need to cancel, but not sure if its just one of the delivery glitches
Definitely check. I had an error a few weeks ago and they updated build. Holding July 20- aug 10.

5/17 order

First time posting here. Ordered 4/21. White, black interior, Gemini, 7 seater, no tow. Delivery has progressively moved back from May to end of June, most recently was June 13-30. Now it says September. I just spoken with my SA only a few days ago and he said his system was showing a build date for June 18th. I reached out to him just now and am waiting to see if he has any more information.