Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time posting here. Ordered 4/21. White, black interior, Gemini, 7 seater, no tow. Delivery has progressively moved back from May to end of June, most recently was June 13-30. Now it says September. I just spoken with my SA only a few days ago and he said his system was showing a build date for June 18th. I reached out to him just now and am waiting to see if he has any more information.
Mine has same config as yours and I ordered on 5/12. My EDD always keeps in the 2nd half of June since I placed the order. It changed to 6/18 - 6/30 a few days ago, and today it changed back to 6/14 - 6/30. Maybe "September" is just a placeholder and could be a sign that you'll get your VIN soon, like some other people mentioned they saw 3-13 weeks before receiving VIN's!

I ordered 5/1. My config is Red, Black, 20", 7 seat, no tow, Spokane.
Everything was great, showing June 15-30.. It never jumped out, only sooner. It got to June 3rd-20th then kept moving out a day until it jumped to Sept 20- Oct 3rd for two days. Then back to June 10th. On June 8th it went out to September and has stayed there since. My trade expired yesterday so I sent in current odometer and the value jumped almost $2K. So that's awesome but I'd really like some kind of update.

Mine has same config as yours and I ordered on 5/12. My EDD always keeps in the 2nd half of June since I placed the order. It changed to 6/18 - 6/30 a few days ago, and today it changed back to 6/14 - 6/30. Maybe "September" is just a placeholder and could be a sign that you'll get your VIN soon, like some other people mentioned they saw 3-13 weeks before receiving VIN's!
Agreed. My SA just got back to me and his system still shows this month. The “September” is definitely seems to be a placeholder for the system.

First time posting here. Ordered 4/21. White, black interior, Gemini, 7 seater, no tow. Delivery has progressively moved back from May to end of June, most recently was June 13-30. Now it says September. I just spoken with my SA only a few days ago and he said his system was showing a build date for June 18th. I reached out to him just now and am waiting to see if he has any more information.
do you have a vin already? if you dont have a vin...how do they know what build date it will be?

Agreed. My SA just got back to me and his system still shows this month. The “September” is definitely seems to be a placeholder for the system.
Your SA sounds helpful.

When my dates slid into July (and I’m just waiting for the inevitable slide deep into Q3) my SA just told me to “keep June and July open.”

Like, k, bruh. I’ll just go ahead and clear my calendar for two months and if anyone asks I’ll let them know that I’m keeping my calendar open for a hypothetical car.

Your SA sounds helpful.

When my dates slid into July (and I’m just waiting for the inevitable slide deep into Q3) my SA just told me to “keep June and July open.”

Like, k, bruh. I’ll just go ahead and clear my calendar for two months and if anyone asks I’ll let them know that I’m keeping my calendar open for a hypothetical car.
Seriously, kind of the opposite of the “have it your way” slogan.

Took delivery yesterday in Renton. Weather was NOT cooperative, so I really didn’t get nearly the time i wanted for my inspection.
But now after I’ve had time to look through it, my only issue was the lip spoiler not being fully attached on the passenger side. Service already scheduled. However, since I’m in Central wa, I’m on their time to get it fixed. Service said they really only make calls out to my area once a month. so overall the car is in great shape and clean. Of course a ton of fun.
The staff member running around outside the SC, Arturo (I think) was great. Very helpful.
My car was open and ready for me to inspect when I arrived. I did have to find my vehicle by vin. But I filled out paperwork in the car, made final payment, set up some basics (and Arturo guided me though the phone key setup) and I drove off.
So overall a smooth experience.
that said, Tesla didn’t really make it a special experience. I know they don’t have to, but doesn’t mean they shouldn’t. So many of us wait many weeks/months and the anticipation is bonkers. We’re so excited by delivery day. I just wish the company matched that excitement by don’t something special. A gift, a send off, a choice beverage waiting for you, built in directions for a meal on the house, some swag… 🤷🏻‍♂️
Oh well, I’m gunna go sit in my car.
2A0EDA47-3FCC-47A3-A298-7C5215A2D87A.jpeg