Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jealous! Are you planning to get snow tires for the Spokane winter? I've never driven in snow before so not sure what to expect. Based on the reviews it seems like this car will do great in snow so was just planning to wing it.

Honestly I probably won’t get different tires. But that’s only because we have a truck and on bad days we would drive that.
If it was going to be a commuting vehicle I’d probably buy a set of tires and rims for the winter. We work from home so I’ll drive it when roads are cleared out.. lol. I will definitely take it out on a crappy day and see how it handle with these tires though!!

Jealous! Are you planning to get snow tires for the Spokane winter? I've never driven in snow before so not sure what to expect. Based on the reviews it seems like this car will do great in snow so was just planning to wing it.
I bought some Martian rims and will transfer the stock tires to those and then use the Gemini rims for winter with a studless winter tire. We go snowboarding and cross country skiing and don’t want to be limited by snow. If I can find a shop in Spokane to install the MPP lift kit, I will do that too and get an extra 1.75” clearance.

Alright! Here’s my car! Aside from a few minor tweaks it needs which are being addressed Monday it’s literally perfect and so is the paint! Couldn’t be happier. I hope all you other white paint people get as lucky as me!! Bumper match is dead on!

7EF37760-ABC0-49B7-AED0-7442B76E6171.jpeg

2CDF0381-0774-4331-B886-377FA545DF04.jpeg

FB312EB0-E0AF-42C5-BB10-946485D45CBE.jpeg

Reactions: swanlakemy
Love it! I’m still waiting for my white one in Spokane, so this gives me hope. I should have made the trip over and driven home...

Yeah that’s why we made the trip so we could enjoy that trip back. And yesterday was the perfect day for it!!
I saw a few other MYs in Bellevue and I didn’t see any crazy color mismatch issues.
And I’m guessing since there aren’t as many Tesla owners here in Spokane they were able to get me in pretty much anytime Monday to have the few things I want addressed done. Thought I’d be waiting a couple weeks so that was super awesome!

Yeah all completed by early August.
Any July orders still waiting? I ordered the last week of July with a promise of 2-4 weeks, then once that passed "just another week or 2 at the most" for a couple weeks, then "end of the month I swear". Still no VIN, always hard to get a hold of someone. Have reached out to them but I'm sure they're busy delivering to everyone else.

Blue LR, 19" wheels, no tow
My Blue LR, 19" wheels, no tow is still waiting. Ordered July 16 with 5-8 weeks, profile officially complete Aug 8, "delivery in 9-13 days" message on Sep 17, followed by a Tesla Adviser message that all deliveries will be complete by the end of the month. I just recieved VIN on Oct 1 with no clear response on actual delivery date. It's a bit frustrating, especially when I've made arrangements based on a continuously moving target. I am also not getting much response from the TA now and wonder if there could be a post end-of-quarter push "hangover" that will push the delivery out even further. Did you recieve a VIN or any updates?

I bought some Martian rims and will transfer the stock tires to those and then use the Gemini rims for winter with a studless winter tire. We go snowboarding and cross country skiing and don’t want to be limited by snow. If I can find a shop in Spokane to install the MPP lift kit, I will do that too and get an extra 1.75” clearance.
My Blue LR, 19" wheels, no tow is still waiting. Ordered July 16 with 5-8 weeks, profile officially complete Aug 8, "delivery in 9-13 days" message on Sep 17, followed by a Tesla Adviser message that all deliveries will be complete by the end of the month. I just recieved VIN on Oct 1 with no clear response on actual delivery date. It's a bit frustrating, especially when I've made arrangements based on a continuously moving target. I am also not getting much response from the TA now and wonder if there could be a post end-of-quarter push "hangover" that will push the delivery out even further. Did you recieve a VIN or any updates?

There certainly does seem to be a hang over of such, but I doubt they’ll let the cars sit once it shows up... probably just less communication right now. If you’ve got a VIN now that’s good news, most seem to be trending like ~7 days till delivery... though potentially yours is still being made in the factory and that might add a couple days. My wild guess from just being a customer says 2 weeks or less at this point... but you know, it’s Tesla.

Does your blue have a white interior? I’m waiting for a Blue/White with 19s and ordered September 4th. Basically had been told the same as you with the automatic text messages & “certainly by the end of the month.”

There certainly does seem to be a hang over of such, but I doubt they’ll let the cars sit once it shows up... probably just less communication right now. If you’ve got a VIN now that’s good news, most seem to be trending like ~7 days till delivery... though potentially yours is still being made in the factory and that might add a couple days. My wild guess from just being a customer says 2 weeks or less at this point... but you know, it’s Tesla.

Does your blue have a white interior? I’m waiting for a Blue/White with 19s and ordered September 4th. Basically had been told the same as you with the automatic text messages & “certainly by the end of the month.”
The 2 week period is good to news. I will check again next week. We ordered the black interior.

Just got a phone call from my SA, I'm picking my car up in Renton tomorrow. They're busy as hell right now being end of quarter. Told me they were doing 50 deliveries a day, and he's been working 10-13 hour days for the last 9. So for those of you waiting, I reckon the wait is almost over. The SC's are getting them out as fast as they can. Be kind. They, like we, are only human. :)

Reactions: OMGPanelGaps
My wife and I ordered our MY on 10/1, completed our trade/payment info by 10/2 and received the VIN the same day. 59xxx

Everyone I’ve talked to at Tesla says that we should expect delivery sometime in late November or early December.. but that doesn’t seem very accurate to me anymore.

MSM w/ black interior
20” inductions
Tow hitch

My wife and I ordered our MY on 10/1, completed our trade/payment info by 10/2 and received the VIN the same day. 59xxx

Everyone I’ve talked to at Tesla says that we should expect delivery sometime in late November or early December.. but that doesn’t seem very accurate to me anymore.

MSM w/ black interior
20” inductions
Tow hitch

I ordered 9/24, but with similar VIN assignment date 10/1 59xxx. SA said best GUESS 10-14 days. Factory build date 10/1, no assigned delivery date yet for PDX. Agreed that Nov-Dec too far out.

I ordered 9/24, but with similar VIN assignment date 10/1 59xxx. SA said best GUESS 10-14 days. Factory build date 10/1, no assigned delivery date yet for PDX. Agreed that Nov-Dec too far out.

I ordered MSM, 20”, FSD on 9/24 (Friday) paying cash. I got a text on Monday (9/28) VIN 55xxx would be available for home delivery on 9/30. I had indicated that I would be ready in 3-4 weeks, so I emailed them refusing the delivery.
They wanted to offer financing if I would be willing to go for it. I did not want to get in the rush of quarter end delivery, so I turned it down.