Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone have a recommendation for a wrapping shop? AccutintBellevue seems to have very good reviews?
Also any recommendations for accessories? I am thinking Weathertech for mats?
Thanks for any help!
The 3D Maxpider mats get really good reviews and look nicer than WeatherTech. I ordered the Taptes version that is similar to the 3D but less expensive, after watching a bunch of YouTube videos. It’s a preorder thing though so I don’t have them yet to give a firsthand recommendation.

Has anyone have a recommendation for a wrapping shop? AccutintBellevue seems to have very good reviews?
Thanks for any help!

I have the full set of MaxPider mats. They were kind of spendy but they fit well and look good. My wife as WeatherTech in her Ford. I don't like em. They're hard and they get slippery in the wet.

Thanks for any help!
My favorite other accessories so far are the sunglasses holder that fits into the front of the center console, the Taptes hidden compartment piece that fits under the armrest, and the Jeda USB dock that also has a hidden compartment for your sentry/cam drive. I also put a coating on the white seats but haven’t spilled anything yet.

My favorite other accessories so far are the sunglasses holder that fits into the front of the center console, the Taptes hidden compartment piece that fits under the armrest, and the Jeda USB dock that also has a hidden compartment for your sentry/cam drive. I also put a coating on the white seats but haven’t spilled anything yet.

What kind of a coating did you put on your seats?

Beautiful! Congratulations!! What's this bumper match thing for White MY?
I have it on mine :(. It’s when the rear bumper doesn’t match the color of the rest of the car. The bumper is a more off-white or cream color. 73E73D45-8129-4804-AFA2-18E45FE20E63.jpeg

Wow that’s a pretty extreme example. Is Tesla going to repaint it for you?
It doesn’t show up as bad in natural lighting. The photo is in my garage. Tesla set me up with a body shop appointment, but I have to go through an estimate process first and they were careful to say that it wasn’t for sure it would be approved... Hopeful they do the right thing.

I’m waiting on the elegant floor mats from 3D max to come out, they seem much nicer than the OEM or the rougher 3D max currently available.

Accessories I got include the Roadie (FYI you can build one for $50 using the software license), the Jeda usb hub (which has yet to ship), the screen protector from Abstract Ocean (I already dropped my phone once near the screen), a panoramic roof shade since it got super hot in the summer, as well as a lower trunk organizer (though I can’t say I use that as much).

It doesn’t show up as bad in natural lighting. The photo is in my garage. Tesla set me up with a body shop appointment, but I have to go through an estimate process first and they were careful to say that it wasn’t for sure it would be approved... Hopeful they do the right thing.

Out white model 3 is similar in the garage, but not that bad. That would drive me nuts, but I have seen worse on some early 2000s cars.

I’m waiting on the elegant floor mats from 3D max to come out, they seem much nicer than the OEM or the rougher 3D max currently available.

Accessories I got include the Roadie (FYI you can build one for $50 using the software license), the Jeda usb hub (which has yet to ship), the screen protector from Abstract Ocean (I already dropped my phone once near the screen), a panoramic roof shade since it got super hot in the summer, as well as a lower trunk organizer (though I can’t say I use that as much).

There are also multiple Pi projects out there the will provide most of what Roadie does for free, plus some things it doesn't and the ability to more easily add functionality yourself. One of them:
cimryan/teslausb

Reactions: OMGPanelGaps
Hi. I just joined the forum.

I placed my order for a Model Y LR AWD/Pearl White/Black Interior/19 Gemini Wheels/No Tow Hitch/No FSD on October 5th, 2020. I completed the paperwork on October 8th, 2020

I have not yet been matched to a VIN. The TA i messaged informed me that i will likely only match to a VIN in early/mid November with delivery at the end of the month.

Looking at the Tesla Tracker, it seems like a bunch of folks who had ordered the Blue color matched to VINs in a few days. So maybe the next batch of Whites wont be coming to the Greater Seattle Area until end of the month.

My experience was similar. Staff at Renton are personable and a pleasure to work with. I had no issues getting information or assistance. Picked up my MY last weekend. :)

Just to add more, I just picked up my MY form the first service visit. They didn't argue any of the items I listed for delivery defects, did excellent work, and even allowed me to add the HomeLink module to the service visit when it showed up 2 days later (they had my car for a week because the dashboard was very poorly aligned.)

If you are looking for excellent service in the Seattle area I would definitely recommend Renton as an option.

Reactions: swanlakemy
Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum. I’m a first time Tesla owner (and first time EV owner) and I’m looking forward to finally owning one. I ordered an MY LR AWD with the tow package back on 9/26 and still waiting “patiently” for a VIN. I’m hoping to get a VIN soon but with some people getting VINs and others not, I’m really confused on how Tesla does deliveries. Does anyone know how or when Tesla makes deliveries up in these area?

Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum. I’m a first time Tesla owner (and first time EV owner) and I’m looking forward to finally owning one. I ordered an MY LR AWD with the tow package back on 9/26 and still waiting “patiently” for a VIN. I’m hoping to get a VIN soon but with some people getting VINs and others not, I’m really confused on how Tesla does deliveries. Does anyone know how or when Tesla makes deliveries up in these area?

The order/delivery process is a little random tho I suppose no more so than ordering a car from any other manufacturer. My original delivery window was 7 to 11 weeks. I actually took delivery of the car within a month, but I also ordered a month before the end of the quarter. Tesla develops its build/ship plans on a quarterly basis. IIR, non-domestic fulfillment is targeted for Q4, tho they still do some local deliveries out of Q4 inventory. After you've completed all of the order steps you'll start receiving text updates on the status of your order, usually just an update to the delivery window. When the car is ready to pick up, you'll get a text asking you to schedule your "delivery day".

The Tesla site could be more intuitive but it is what it is. Be sure to complete all of the steps listed, and look for updates (documents, VIN, delivery schedules) on the far right side. You should have received an email from your service advisor. If you're not seeing information or you have questions, send an email. It sometimes takes them a few days to respond because they get super busy. My advice; try to be patient and always be kind no mater how terse they seem to be. Q3 was the last local fulfillment quarter and my SA was working 12 and 13 hour days, and still provided superior customer support. I was getting delivery update texts but still hadn't seen a VIN. An email to my SA solved that. Less than two weeks later, my car was ready to pickup.

Hope this is helpful. Good luck and welcome to the "club". :)

The order/delivery process is a little random tho I suppose no more so than ordering a car from any other manufacturer. My original delivery window was 7 to 11 weeks. I actually took delivery of the car within a month, but I also ordered a month before the end of the quarter. Tesla develops its build/ship plans on a quarterly basis. IIR, non-domestic fulfillment is targeted for Q4, tho they still do some local deliveries out of Q4 inventory. After you've completed all of the order steps you'll start receiving text updates on the status of your order, usually just an update to the delivery window. When the car is ready to pick up, you'll get a text asking you to schedule your "delivery day".

The Tesla site could be more intuitive but it is what it is. Be sure to complete all of the steps listed, and look for updates (documents, VIN, delivery schedules) on the far right side. You should have received an email from your service advisor. If you're not seeing information or you have questions, send an email. It sometimes takes them a few days to respond because they get super busy. My advice; try to be patient and always be kind no mater how terse they seem to be. Q3 was the last local fulfillment quarter and my SA was working 12 and 13 hour days, and still provided superior customer support. I was getting delivery update texts but still hadn't seen a VIN. An email to my SA solved that. Less than two weeks later, my car was ready to pickup.

Hope this is helpful. Good luck and welcome to the "club". :)

Thanks for the info! That is very helpful and insightful.

Yeah, I’ve gotten all of the steps done. Under next step it just shows that they’ll contact me when my contract is ready. Still no MVPA or other documents yet. The only text I’ve received so far was the initial text when I submitted the order. I’ve emailed my SA a couple times and he’s been awesome at answering my questions. I hope some cars will come up this way soon.