Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2/20 ordered LR MSM, Black interior, 19 inch, 7 seater, no hitch, no fsd.

Orig Est 2~6 weeks, but disappeared a week ago. Ordering a new one shows 1~3 weeks ETA for WA.

No updates from SA.
Same here. Ordered 2/16 LR Pearl White, Black interior, 20in wheels, 5 seater, FSD. Same estimate but recently changed to March 12 - 31. SA said I should expect to schedule for delivery during the first few weeks of March. Guessing I'll get it at the end of quarter though. Hopefully the quality doesn't take a hit during the end of quarter rush.

Got assigned a VIN yesterday as well. I was scheduled for delivery tomorrow but received a call that my assigned vehicle needed repairs and was unfit for delivery. Now I've been assigned a new VIN (143xxx) and have to wait until the 18th-22nd for delivery. The wait continues... At least I can stop refreshing the manage order page

Was informed by SA that their delivery cutoff date is end of month/quarter, I should expect a VIN any day now and delivery within the same week. He fully expects delivery before end of month.
Where is your SA located, mine told me mine has been pushed back to end of May. It looks like you have the same config other than the interior color and tow hitch

MY-MSM-White Interior-19" Wheels-Tow

For some reason, my SA says, i see more information than what he can see on my reservation. I ordered for MY SR 7 seater black/black no tow no FSD to avail sales tax benefit. I do not have any ETA on my account and traded in vehicle is also sold. It sucks!