Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got new word from my TA. He said that if you are transferring plates, which I am, the new tags will come in the mail before the expiration of the temp plate they give you. Also, and arguably bigger news, he assured me that my MYLR will come with the new headlight design. Can't wait!
nice i'm waiting for the VIN of my MYLR 7, ordered March 7. it's been a LOOOOOOONG wait but if we're getting new headlights than it's well worth it.

That makes me think about something here though. If my advisor said the car will come with the new headlights and I get matched with one that doesn't, I wonder if I have any grounds for a free upgrade down the road? Has anyone had any experience with this? A long time ago I bought a Volvo s60 that the salesman said had heated seats but that wasn't an option at the time. After I brought it up, Volvo installed heated seats free of charge. I feel like I should expect the same from this company.

That makes me think about something here though. If my advisor said the car will come with the new headlights and I get matched with one that doesn't, I wonder if I have any grounds for a free upgrade down the road? Has anyone had any experience with this? A long time ago I bought a Volvo s60 that the salesman said had heated seats but that wasn't an option at the time. After I brought it up, Volvo installed heated seats free of charge. I feel like I should expect the same from this company.
highly doubt it, at the end of the day it's the purchase agreement that's binding, not the words from SA.