Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1621547140971.png Looks like my Blue MY turned into a 2020 blue M3, nice!

I drove by the Renton SC this morning. They definitely got new deliveries, although not a stockpile by any means. There were probably 10 or so MYs with their protective wrapping still on. So deliveries should begin happening.
There's a particular blue one I'm interested in... haha
Heading to Lynwood from Auburn in a few hours will post any delivery vic's I see!

Reactions: Soosh
There's a particular blue one I'm interested in... haha
Heading to Lynwood from Auburn in a few hours will post any delivery vic's I see!
I stopped by Bellevue yesterday and was pretty empty from what I could tell. Most cars present were actually just service cars/test drive cars. Also asked around and was told to expect mid/late June. I ordered on 4/20.

I just received a text from my SA.
"Hello! Currently there are no delays that we have heard of but the timeline has been the same. We are expecting to start receiving cars towards the end of June at the earliest and mid July at the latest. Once a VIN is assigned you will be notified via text and that will open the portal for you to schedule delivery"

Previous to this he said that my vehicle can be here as late as June but now this is contradictory. However some good news, as I was passing Renton service center I noticed a full delivery vehicle of blue model Y's. I don't know what to make of this whole situation but that's what I have.

Reactions: Eugene Ash
Sigh… my dates just slipped to 6/16-6/30. Has been 6/9-6/29 and 6/10-6/30 for the last two weeks. Ordered 4/10 LR White/white 20” no tow, no FSD. I have an overnight M3P that my husband surprised me with for my birthday and it just makes me want my Y even more :)