Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order is also for Bellevue home delivery. I’m not sure where they’re going to park it though since I live downtown Bellevue and there’s no street parking all around my block :)

hopefully we will get our VINs soon. I was going to drive by and see if their lot is full. I went by on Sunday and it had no new vehicles for delivery.

Guys, it's here! just brought it home and I'm doing the inspection now. Something new. Tesla now provides PPF for the rear quarter panels (the same one they sell) already pre-installed. I have a defective coat hanger and that's all. All panels are great and no paint problems so far. Old headlights on my VIN 196,xxx. Let me know what I can do for information! any suggestions on what to inspect?

My order is also for Bellevue home delivery. I’m not sure where they’re going to park it though since I live downtown Bellevue and there’s no street parking all around my block :)

hopefully we will get our VINs soon. I was going to drive by and see if their lot is full. I went by on Sunday and it had no new vehicles for delivery.
I ordered mine to Bellevue on 20th. If they’re doing home deliveries, I wonder if the cars go to the SC first, or if they come from another SC or storage lot

Guys, it's here! just brought it home and I'm doing the inspection now. Something new. Tesla now provides PPF for the rear quarter panels (the same one they sell) already pre-installed. I have a defective coat hanger and that's all. All panels are great and no paint problems so far. Old headlights on my VIN 196,xxx. Let me know what I can do for information! any suggestions on what to inspect?
that's awesome! Seems like everything went pretty smoothly then! Enjoy it!!

On PPF, did you ask if it's now standard? That would be awesome since I've heard that area suffers a lot.

Congrats, @CyberMYke! Quick question for you: what software version was your MY on at delivery? It shows in the app at the bottom of the main screen.

Attachments

• 20210527_152744.jpg
    20210527_152744.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 42
  • Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung