Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just sold my car to shift. Scheduled this morning and it came within the same day. Process was done at my home, couple of documents signing, hand over title, keys and registration and got extra 200 in top of the incredible trade in offer.

Highly recommend.
I'm also planning on doing Shift! How was the final offer compared to the final price? I also fear that the couple chips/scratches may shave off some of their offer price.

Drove by Bellevue and there weren’t very many fresh MY outside. I think I could see some inside in the top floor but I couldn’t get the best look. Hopefully they get their truck loads soon.
Where did you drive by? The mall? I used to see Tesla parked the cars across from Fred Meyer. But I haven't driven there for a while. I wonder where they store the car. I test drove at the Tesla near Fred Meyer in Bellevue.

Where did you drive by? The mall? I used to see Tesla parked the cars across from Fred Meyer. But I haven't driven there for a while. I wonder where they store the car. I test drove at the Tesla near Fred Meyer in Bellevue.
The Tesla SC off northup. However I did not know about the lot across from Fred Meyer at Over lake. I will have to drive by there tomorrow and see if any are stored.

I'm also planning on doing Shift! How was the final offer compared to the final price? I also fear that the couple chips/scratches may shave off some of their offer price.
To be honest the field ops was great, they didn't dock anything off and the `started ' the transaction payment. By started I mean shift will take the car back and check the car thoroughly for structural, engine etc. Once that's done money will be released to my ACH and a couple of days for clearing.

I was worried they will dock this and that, but based on the value they offered, it was so much more than Tesla trade in it was no brainer.