Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My last delivery dates had showed 6/10- 6/30. (Ordered 4/17). Then the trade in expired yesterday and needed to enter a new odometer. After the entry, the delivery dates disappeared and hasn't come back. I start to gain the patience after seeing many of us in the same boat. My gut feeling is telling me I should have the car by end of June. If it happens ealier, it's a bonus. Lol

Any SW Washington peeps here? Just curious how delivery works with Tesla (I normally buy cars from out of state and have them delivered to my house)... But the few occasions I bought from Oregon, it was always wierd, because they always told me that Oregon Trip Permits are not valid in Washington, so I have to get my own Trip Permit from the DOL, as they cannot get a WA trip permit for me being an Oregon dealer. They told me many don't nother, but said if you ever get pulled over, you might get towed if you don't have a valid Trip Permit.... Was curious what Tesla does, since the nearest Service Center, tho very close, is in Oregon....

Reactions: planejumper
My last delivery dates had showed 6/10- 6/30. (Ordered 4/17). Then the trade in expired yesterday and needed to enter a new odometer. After the entry, the delivery dates disappeared and hasn't come back. I start to gain the patience after seeing many of us in the same boat. My gut feeling is telling me I should have the car by end of June. If it happens ealier, it's a bonus. Lol
Same boat. My trade-in expired yesterday also and now showing no delivery. MYLR White Ext, White Int, 20",

3AA4A25F-5011-49AF-B8F8-7826E23AC6D3.jpeg
A9EA0326-BDEC-460D-994E-624443C66232.jpeg
8ACAD963-515C-44E3-8C79-0431445A18BB.jpeg
423C9C9B-5E0E-4558-A83E-E6FE9BB9CAB6.jpeg

I found the Bellevue overflow lot :)
Only a matter of days at this point for the rest of us! Has to be well over 100 cars parked here. Saw VIN ranges from 188x to 199x, builds around 5/21.

Last edited:
... and one of those cars in the overflow lot is mine. ;)

After placing my order on April 16, my delivery was continually pushed back until the last two weeks of June. Then earlier this week it was moved up by a week. Then this morning it was moved up to TODAY and a VIN number was assigned and I was asked to complete payment, which I did through my checking account using Plaid. I have an uncomplicated transaction with no trade-in and am paying cash, which seems to have greased the treads for even faster delivery. I immediately got a text message to schedule my delivery, which I rapidly did, and Tesla is going to deliver to my home tomorrow! Wow! I'm very pleased with the way this auto purchase has turned out.

My car is a straightforward Long Range Model Y, white, black interior, chrome 19" Gemini wheels, the only thing added is a trailer hitch.

... and one of those cars in the overflow lot is mine. ;)

After placing my order on April 16, my delivery was continually pushed back until the last two weeks of June. Then earlier this week it was moved up by a week. Then this morning it was moved up to TODAY and a VIN number was assigned and I was asked to complete payment, which I did through my checking account using Plaid. I have an uncomplicated transaction with no trade-in and am paying cash, which seems to have greased the treads for even faster delivery. I immediately got a text message to schedule my delivery, which I rapidly did, and Tesla is going to deliver to my home tomorrow! Wow! I'm very pleased with the way this auto purchase has turned out.

My car is a straightforward Long Range Model Y, white, black interior, chrome 19" Gemini wheels, the only thing added is a trailer hitch.
I have the exact same build except order a date after.. OMG. feeling excited.