Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost forgot to ask - was front license plate bracket installed, or just included (for you to install) in the frunk?
The front license plate bracket was in the trunk, but I don't plan on using it; I don't like sticky stuff on the paintwork. I purchased one of the removable front license plate brackets, but I may try to go without it until I get called on not having it.

The front license plate bracket was in the trunk, but I don't plan on using it; I don't like sticky stuff on the paintwork. I purchased one of the removable front license plate brackets, but I may try to go without it until I get called on not having it.
Sweet. Our S had one already installed when we got it. I can't tell you how annoying it was to get it off. I did it successfully without damaging the paint. But man was that dumb. We did 3 years (lease) with the S with no front plate and we're going on 3 years with our 3 without a front plate and haven't once had an issue.

Reactions: GoCart
I am getting a home delivery tomorrow between 4 to 6.
Am I supposed to get a call to sign contract today and pay?
Me too, though for 10:00 AM. I got the lending agreement signature request at 10:00 AM today. So maybe you'll get yours (if you have a loan arranged through Tesla) at 4:00 PM?

There is something you sign digitally at delivery, but as far as I understand it, that's about it.

Me too, though for 10:00 AM. I got the lending agreement signature request at 10:00 AM today. So maybe you'll get yours (if you have a loan arranged through Tesla) at 4:00 PM?

There is something you sign digitally at delivery, but as far as I understand it, that's about it.
Yes, I do the loan through Tesla with US bank. Did you get an email for the agreement or a text? People get text notification on VIN and such. I got nothing. I just don't want to miss that step. Did the agreement request show up in your account too?

I might go for a nearby tint shop instead, don't feel like traveling that far. Will just skip the windshield and see how bad summer is..
I have PPF appointment setup with Accutint in bellevue.. Anyone uses them? They have a 15% discount for tesla..

Oh and my blue tesla is in my garage now. Gaps look good to me. There are some marks on the hood that might need them to buffer or clean up. The third row was kind of dirty, i am not sure if they actually clean the interior of the new vehicles prior to delivery. Still need to take it for a drive but too tired at this point :D

I might go for a nearby tint shop instead, don't feel like traveling that far. Will just skip the windshield and see how bad summer is..
I have PPF appointment setup with Accutint in bellevue.. Anyone uses them? They have a 15% discount for tesla..

Oh and my blue tesla is in my garage now. Gaps look good to me. There are some marks on the hood that might need them to buffer or clean up. The third row was kind of dirty, i am not sure if they actually clean the interior of the new vehicles prior to delivery. Still need to take it for a drive but too tired at this point :D
I'm waiting for a 7-seater too. What was your order date?

Yes, I do the loan through Tesla with US bank. Did you get an email for the agreement or a text? People get text notification on VIN and such. I got nothing. I just don't want to miss that step. Did the agreement request show up in your account too?
Just an email. And it was in the account when I logged in. Might be worth logging into your Tesla account to check if that agreement’s waiting for ya.