Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of a white/black AWD LR 7-seater this morning. Driver brought the car from Bellevue (we're in Mill Creek) and was right in the middle of the window. Called us just before leaving to be sure we were ready. Delivery was smooth, took about 5 minutes, and he Uber-ed back to Bellevue. Front plate holder was in trunk (not installed) which was good. Car is absolutely pristine with tight and even gaps all around. Massive initial quality improvement over our 2018 3. Really impressed!

Car didn't initially appear in the app, but after logging out and back in again, it was there. Purchased acceleration boost too and almost immediately after hitting the buy button, car restarted and it's half a second faster. These things are incredible.
did it come with PPF installed?

Reactions: blogreader
VIN assigned now since we scored our configuration in a demo model. What a nice surprise that was compared to this morning’s mood of seeing a July-Aug EDD.
congrats! Closest I found to my exact config is in SF but with the tow and FSD added. With FSD removal, still 1500 more for the car plus 1000 transport fee. I don’t think I can just tan additional $2500 for it with 4k+ miles when I’m planning on doing full PPF. Just hoping I can get mine soon as ordered.

Reactions: 63AMG
congrats! Closest I found to my exact config is in SF but with the tow and FSD added. With FSD removal, still 1500 more for the car plus 1000 transport fee. I don’t think I can just tan additional $2500 for it with 4k+ miles when I’m planning on doing full PPF. Just hoping I can get mine soon as ordered.

I had a similar date range as you - the SA I spoke said I had a build date of around June 22-28, with delivery going into July. I pray thats not the case for you.

Yea. I drove to Vancouver to test the ability to drive a longer than normal distance and I couldn't use autopilot most of the trip due to rain. But it doesn't stop there, I also couldn't use cruise control either. When the weather was dry again, all functions returned. It's disappointing but I'm hopeful for a patch to fix this. Right now, I would not trust the car on autopilot with my family in the car.
I cancelled my order for the MYP because of the same reason. I currently drive a 2020 M3P and i‘ve experienced first hand the huge benefits of radar during my trips to crytal and baker in the winter time. Not having a radar and not providing the customers with a finished camera based solution is a huge let down and I will probably wait to buy a Y in the future if the features are not complete.

Reactions: dyau
Anyone with experience with the old SODO Tesla delivery site? They are starting up deliveries there next week. On Yelp, the reviews on their service department has been horrible. I hope they have improved.
Oh yah, bruh.

I picked up my M3 there years ago. It’s an early build so I’ve also been there for them to chase down rattles and other misc issues. Always a fine experience.

Hope they start doing service there again. Going to the other SCs is a PITA from Seattle.