Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am really losing my patience now. We ordered our MYLR 6/13 and had been watching the EDD window shifting from 9/11 - 9/30, to 9/14 - 9/30, to 9/20 - 9/30 in the past month as days go by, and now it's 9/24 - 9/30, just like everyone here with a MYLR order place. It's getting narrower but I have less faith that I would get the car in September.

We even had the wall connector installed plus a bunch of accessories. How did you guys keep it up after all the waiting?

Reactions: jebinc
I am really losing my patience now. We ordered our MYLR 6/13 and had been watching the EDD window shifting from 9/11 - 9/30, to 9/14 - 9/30, to 9/20 - 9/30 in the past month as days go by, and now it's 9/24 - 9/30, just like everyone here with a MYLR order place. It's getting narrower but I have less faith that I would get the car in September.

We even had the wall connector installed plus a bunch of accessories. How did you guys keep it up after all the waiting?
When I ordered my MYLR on 6/18, the website said expected delivery September. Then they teased me with earlier EDD's, but luckily I found this forum and discovered that the EDD is a very "fluid" situation (that's putting it nicely) and you cant take it too seriously. Also, you can see on this forum that some people have been waiting much longer than you or I, so that helps tone down expectations and makes me keep a more realistic look at it. When I really start to get irritated, I just remember how that car made me giggle with delight on the test drive and take a minute to realize that Im lucky to be in the position to afford this thing in the first place. The upsides are also that sometimes you get stuff you wouldnt have if the car had come earlier (like HEPA filter and double pane glass). Sit back, relax, read some of the posts that people have made here on how it was totally worth the wait....

Ordered 6/27
MY White/White interior/TOW/No FSD

When I ordered, it said August delivery, but has been fluctuating every week until couple of weeks back. Now it says Sep 21-30, but still no VIN. Also got the text regarding taking delivery in September and asking me to confirm.

Interesting note, my neighbor ordered a similar MY Black/Black interior/20/TOW/FSD a day before me and he took delivery on Aug 11th. Weird to see such varying production times for practically the same vehicle.
Today is Day 1 of the latest EDD range. Still no VIN and no text from them! Eagerly waiting.

I ordered before you and still don’t have a VIN - I’m pretty patient, but I suspect I will not be happy if I don’t actually get a car in September 😂 My EDD also shifted to 9/24 - 9/30 this morning.
To add insult to injury, my husband ordered his M3LR 5 weeks after my MYLR, and he’s had his car for almost 2 weeks. At least he can use the Tesla charger?!?
I stopped ordering accessories after the roof rack and interior mats. I’ll go nuts on that stuff if I ever get a car.
I hope we all get out VINs in the next few days!!

When I put my deposit down in May, the SA in Seattle told me I would likely take delivery in September. I think my first EDDs were the end of July, then Various ranges in August. Glad I never believed in the EDD range, but now that I want to believe my dates (9/20 - 9/30), I’m still very skeptical. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, narrower dates in September, or push out to October?
Day 105 since I completed my profile, and I’ve seen lots of people get VINs with my specs and later order dates in the Midwest and East Coast.
Good luck. I’m also hoping to hear back this week. SA seems to think it’s going to happen, but they cannot commit. When I talked to them he said their system tentatively shows 9/25.

Good luck. I’m also hoping to hear back this week. SA seems to think it’s going to happen, but they cannot commit. When I talked to them he said their system tentatively shows 9/25.
Fingers crossed!!
I don’t have an SA, but when I stopped by the Tesla showroom in August, they said first two weeks of September. Obviously that didn’t happen. Hopefully they are able to clear as many orders along the coast as possible before Q4!! 🤞
A Seattle order from the first week of May posted in the general Delivery Times thread that they received another text (after the September text so many of us received) saying that their vehicle should be delivered by the 30th, but they don’t have a VIN. The weird thing is, their EDD isn’t in September.
There doesn’t seem to be a lot of rhyme or reason to the MYLR production and delivery. :)

• Informative
Reactions: kjyam99 and jebinc
Ordered 6/27
MY White/White interior/TOW/No FSD

When I ordered, it said August delivery, but has been fluctuating every week until couple of weeks back. Now it says Sep 21-30, but still no VIN. Also got the text regarding taking delivery in September and asking me to confirm.

Interesting note, my neighbor ordered a similar MY Black/Black interior/20/TOW/FSD a day before me and he took delivery on Aug 11th. Weird to see such varying production times for practically the same vehicle.
EDD range updated today morning 9/25 - 9/30. Really hoping that this is going to happen this week.

EDD range updated today morning 9/25 - 9/30. Really hoping that this is going to happen this week.
New here.

Ordered 6/15 with profile completion 6/27. MYLR white/black, 7-seat, 19", no tow/FSD.

Originally got a VIN in early August but hadn't moved to the Seattle-area yet so rejected and put on hold until the end of August. EDD was originally Sep 14-30 when hold released, moved to Sep 21-30 last week and Sep 25-30 this morning.

Joining the fun from Seattle!

Order date: 9/4

MYP, silver/black, no FSD, no tow hitch

My EDD went from 9/15-9/30 to October-November, back to 9/15-9/30 and then the 9/30 end range has stuck, while 9/15 has crept to 9/18, 9/21, and now this morning 9/25. No VIN.

Very hopeful to get a delivery this month, but I have no idea what to expect
Update: in addition to getting a VIN this morning, my EDD shifted down to 9/22-9/28. I assume that’s a great sign, but I’ll keep folks updated if interested

Fingers crossed!!
I don’t have an SA, but when I stopped by the Tesla showroom in August, they said first two weeks of September. Obviously that didn’t happen. Hopefully they are able to clear as many orders along the coast as possible before Q4!! 🤞
A Seattle order from the first week of May posted in the general Delivery Times thread that they received another text (after the September text so many of us received) saying that their vehicle should be delivered by the 30th, but they don’t have a VIN. The weird thing is, their EDD isn’t in September.
There doesn’t seem to be a lot of rhyme or reason to the MYLR production and delivery. :)
I've decided to not get hopeful until I see you get a VIN or car. Same config, same area, your OD 11 days earlier. No pressure, but all my hope is on you posting some good news soon! Are you supposed to be getting from Renton?

• Funny
Reactions: Quiet Coyote
I've decided to not get hopeful until I see you get a VIN or car. Same config, same area, your OD 11 days earlier. No pressure, but all my hope is on you posting some good news soon! Are you supposed to be getting from Renton?
Hahahaha! 😂
Lynnwood. I live in North Seattle, and it’s honestly easier to get to Lynnwood than downtown, or anywhere south of downtown. Although now they are only offering delivery….