Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this true? This is the first I’ve heard of this, my order date is July 1st and would hate to have it moved back because of this. My trade offer just expired but now I don’t know if I should submit new miles… any advice on this? My edd is in December…
Not to worry, submitting new mileage every 30 days did not affect our delivery date at all -- I had to resubmit mileage twice, I think. Our trade-in value stayed consistent the entire time, although I know this varies depending on your vehicle. We ordered in July and are taking delivery tomorrow.

So along the same lines of the trade ins delaying delivery dates. I ordered on 9/23, with a EDD Nov 15-Nov 30. I filled out the online applications, no trade but we’re going to finance through Tesla partner. I had only “credit decision pending” which I didn’t think was a big deal since I didn’t want it to go through to fast to possibly ding my credit again if not delivering in time. My EDD has shifted in the mean time to Dec 15-31 and now Dec 27-31. When I went to do my test drive this past Saturday the SA told me my profile wasn’t complete, no financing complete. She said I needed to get that done and I asked is that why my EDD was pushed. She said yes. I was kinda upset because I was told when I first ordered to not worry about the finance section bc you didn’t want to do it too early. The SA told me usually she tells eveyone to just say “cash” and is the financing at later date

Reactions: Corndart
So along the same lines of the trade ins delaying delivery dates. I ordered on 9/23, with a EDD Nov 15-Nov 30. I filled out the online applications, no trade but we’re going to finance through Tesla partner. I had only “credit decision pending” which I didn’t think was a big deal since I didn’t want it to go through to fast to possibly ding my credit again if not delivering in time. My EDD has shifted in the mean time to Dec 15-31 and now Dec 27-31. When I went to do my test drive this past Saturday the SA told me my profile wasn’t complete, no financing complete. She said I needed to get that done and I asked is that why my EDD was pushed. She said yes. I was kinda upset because I was told when I first ordered to not worry about the finance section bc you didn’t want to do it too early. The SA told me usually she tells eveyone to just say “cash” and is the financing at later date
So this is very similar to response I got yesterday when I called Tesla. They said it SHOULDT affect it much , BUT when your 30 day trade in offer expires, your profile is no longer complete… so technically IT CAN delay it, but if you don’t drag it out, it should not change your date much. She based on my order date I should still get it by the end of the quarter…

Is this true? This is the first I’ve heard of this, my order date is July 1st and would hate to have it moved back because of this. My trade offer just expired but now I don’t know if I should submit new miles… any advice on this? My edd is in December…
Not to worry, submitting new mileage every 30 days did not affect our delivery date at all -- I had to resubmit mileage twice, I think. Our trade-in value stayed consistent the entire time, although I know this varies depending on your vehicle. We ordered in July and are taking delivery tomorrow.
Thanks for the assurance, I also order July 1st, and have an EDD of mid Dec…hopefully soon

Reactions: TKai
Shortly after I posted this I got a link to schedule delivery. Dropping off at my house next Thursday (11/4)!
Congrats! Did you have to make final payment before scheduling a date for delivery or are you paying on delivery date? Got my VIN this morning and it's asking for final payment. Haven't received a call/text/email yet to schedule pickup so I'm wondering if I need to submit final payment first before I get that call/text/email.

Last edited:
Gave up my MF302XXX VIN and delayed to 1/1/22. My SA said that Tesla may decide to "auto cancel" my order since I've delayed more than once. I hope this doesn't mean Tesla will be taking a hardline against all those who are delaying in hopes of a tax credit.

Anyone driven a MYP in the snow here in Seattle area? I have only lived on Whidbey Island for 1 winter. There was only one bad snow storm last winter for 1-2 days and even my 4x4 pickup had some trouble just based on volume of snow. I am from Kansas so am used to ice and snow conditions. I work at the hospital and take call so I need to be able to make it into work. Thinking about getting another set of wheels and tires but trying to decide if I should try the stock before dropping like $3-4k

Got my VIN Saturday (10/30) and delivery date is this Wednesday (11/3). Just finished setting up appointment for PPF and ceramic tinting.
Order date of 6/9 and EDD went from10/31 - 11/29 to 11/1 - 11/16 to 10/31 - 11/6 then VIN (MF304XXX).
White on black with induction wheels. No FSD.

Reactions: eksigned