Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My account says:

Estimated Delivery: December 16 - December 31
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
Did you contact Tesla and explicitly place your order on hold? If not, then we're not on the same ordering "path" if you will. Mine was pending payment and I contacted them and specifically said I wouldn't take delivery until Jan 1, so they put it on hold until mid December, and I have to release it when ready.

Did you contact Tesla and explicitly place your order on hold? If not, then we're not on the same ordering "path" if you will. Mine was pending payment and I contacted them and specifically said I wouldn't take delivery until Jan 1, so they put it on hold until mid December, and I have to release it when ready.
Ah, got it. I was going to see how it shakes out, hoping it just slips into January 2022 organically. Assuming I can wait to make a decision until SA reaches out with a VIN and real delivery date.

Reactions: Corndart
EDD window slipped back to 11/14-12/8. Still no VIN. grrr

saw someone else on this thread who ordered a few days before me (near end of July) and was hopeful I'd have good news soon. EDD slipping is frustrating. The wait continues.
Whats your config and profile completion date? I had my EDD slip a couple of times this month before I got my vin so it seems like you are close.