Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery on hold for a week. Will likely take delivery in December, exact date TBD.

My SA was very helpful, highly recommend connecting with them directly if you find yourself in similar situation.

EDD now Jan 1 - Jan 29.

When the 1-week hold on my order was removed the EDD refreshed to Mar 14 - Apr 11. I was livid. It very quickly jumped back up to Jan, but even that is too far out.

MYLR7 Midnight/Black/Induction, OD 7/28

MYLR7 - midnight silver - black interior - induction wheels - 7 seater - no tow - no FSD

Completed order process on 8/18
EDD was holding steady at 11/28-12/26
Seattle SODO sales associated had guessed an early to mid-Dec delivery just a couple of days ago.

Today, on the first day of my EDD window, got moved to 1/08 - 02/05 😣

968D2C5D-E739-4566-938F-55C5870868F9.jpeg
It’s worth a wait, right?
I-5 North near Olympia

Reactions: mdchen3 and jebinc
MYLR 5 seat, White/black, 20" wheels, no tow, OD 10/18, current EDD 1/22-2/19

I don't have an SA, is that something I have to request via Tesla Website? Or will one be assigned to me when it is time to schedule delivery?

After you completed your Profile you should have received a Text Message from Tesla, that seems to be the primary way they communicate about delivery and other tasks. My SA responds via that Text Message account.

Did you receive a Text?

After you completed your Profile you should have received a Text Message from Tesla, that seems to be the primary way they communicate about delivery and other tasks. My SA responds via that Text Message account.

Did you receive a Text?
Nope, never received a text. When I go to my app, it just says "we will contact you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks."

Ok, financing through USAA @ 1.89 for 60 months.

The person on the phone said Tesla likes a check but they are particular about what information goes on it (payable to, address, phone number). Going to try and call them tomorrow to find out what they want on the check.

Guess I need to go ahead and order floor mats....