Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lucky u guys gettin deliveries! My vin was assigned 4/25 only to be stuck in service center as it was missin a part.

I did get a call from Delivery Center today that they got the part and I should be receiving a notification soon for delivery. I will believe it when it happens. Its been a nightmare of an experience so far.

Delivery day! Things went smooth with home delivery and trade-in. No major issues. A long 11 months but everything worked out!
125528FC-EEB3-4C65-9508-BA01C6FBDB2F.png

Quick question....

I've got my ducks in a row for pickup on Tuesday, but I'm waiting on word back for approval from my credit union on the loan.

I'm trading in our Model 3 with positive equity, and will also be paying 5k down.

If the approval arrives, but not in time for the money to transfer to Tesla, will pick up have to get delayed? Or will the money just got to Tesla and we'll be able to take our Model Y?

I'm a little worried about the time table (we're pre-approved, but are just waiting for the t's and it's to be dealt with), as I had more time to get the loan worked out when we bought our Model 3 back in 2019 - something like a business week vs the two or so business days this time around...

Been one week and my car is already giving me issues.
“Cabin climate control system requires service” active alert

Does the Renton service center have loaner cars? I need the car for a trip over the next weekend
Scheduled an appointment for Monday
Not directly answering your question, but Bellevue had just one. They sometimes provide rental car, but I would not count on that. Received car on May 13, and my car was in service for two days without they providing me any loaner.

Also, this climate control issue can most probably get resolved within a day, provided you can find a service appointment in the morning.

Reactions: rohilshah
Quick question....

I've got my ducks in a row for pickup on Tuesday, but I'm waiting on word back for approval from my credit union on the loan.

I'm trading in our Model 3 with positive equity, and will also be paying 5k down.

If the approval arrives, but not in time for the money to transfer to Tesla, will pick up have to get delayed? Or will the money just got to Tesla and we'll be able to take our Model Y?

I'm a little worried about the time table (we're pre-approved, but are just waiting for the t's and it's to be dealt with), as I had more time to get the loan worked out when we bought our Model 3 back in 2019 - something like a business week vs the two or so business days this time around...
No need for an answer on this anymore - got the loan all worked out.

Moral of my particular story is that it's always best to apply for the loan in person & make sure the wire transfer is started before you leave the bank.

Took delivery of my car. Was in excellent condition. No panel gaps or alignment issues.

Did not come with ppf or front mud guard. They set an appointment for me to comeback and install.
I take delivery tomorrow - maybe that will be the same for me. my SA said the mudflaps and PPF are based on supply, but would be installed later like you.

What color did you get?

That's great to hear! What tires? What all was in your mobile charger kit? J1772? NEMA 14-50?

Got pics?
Came with a mobile charger and j1772 adapter. 19 in procontact tires.

They don’t provide 14-50 anymore. Needs to be purchased from tesla website. No ppf and front mud guard. (This will be installed later as they had none in stock)

Pretty smooth delivery. No gaps or any other issues found.

Attachments

• 2FBA1F26-12B1-4F7F-AB09-CD57F4FAB545.jpeg
    2FBA1F26-12B1-4F7F-AB09-CD57F4FAB545.jpeg
    650 KB · Views: 47
  • D17121CD-1867-4D4D-8263-A7B1CE99D5C8.jpeg
    D17121CD-1867-4D4D-8263-A7B1CE99D5C8.jpeg
    727.7 KB · Views: 37
  • F115B82D-F425-4EA9-8003-B5A84CBE4D09.jpeg
    F115B82D-F425-4EA9-8003-B5A84CBE4D09.jpeg
    575.2 KB · Views: 44
Not directly answering your question, but Bellevue had just one. They sometimes provide rental car, but I would not count on that. Received car on May 13, and my car was in service for two days without they providing me any loaner.

Also, this climate control issue can most probably get resolved within a day, provided you can find a service appointment in the morning.
They fixed the car in a few hours. I went near to closing time so they didn’t have loaners available, so gave me an Uber credit instead. Car was ready 6 hours later, I’ll go pick it up in the day tomorrow.

The evaporator temperature sensor was soft-set (no idea what it means, maybe it was dislodged? Because they mention it was working fine after reconnecting it)

Reactions: nick_p