Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Already posted this in the 7 seater thread, but...

This morning my EDD went from June 14 - July 12 to July 9 - August 13. I thought I'd make it in for the end of quarter push... Guess not. Almost tempted to try adding FSD but I really don't want to add 10k to my price.

Scratch that. Two hours ago received the last minute cancellation on my delivery tomorrow. Bumped by 1 week or sooner if car arrives. Super annoying because I sold our other car on Wednesday and being down to one vehicle is a PITA for us. Thanks Tesla.
My delivery on Tuesday 6/14 got canceled also, the car still stuck in CA, currently there is not an ETA when it will arrive

New data point this morning. EDD moved up from July 9 - August 13 to June 22 - July 6. First time having a two week window. Hopefully it sticks!

When I ordered, I originally was given a June 2022 EDD which eventually got moved to March and had slowly pushed out more and more. Interesting that, assuming delivery happens this month, the original EDD will have been actually correct.

Got this text from SA:
Current EDD: June 23 - July 7 ; OD: 3/10

“we currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in June.
Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.”

Got this text from SA:
Current EDD: June 23 - July 7 ; OD: 3/10

“we currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in June.
Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.”
How long it normally to receive a VIN after this text? I received the same one yesterday…..