Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats guys on VIN’s…. I think I am being pushed to next quarter… SA response to no VIN…
Hi Robert, it looks like your current estimate is still June 20-July 4, you'll most likely get assigned a VIN in that window and then expect delivery a few days after that.
I mean, that still sounds like a solid estimate from your SA :) That's very soon. Mine has been holding steady at June 24- July 8, hoping for no pushes.

That just shows you that they know we have long-standing open orders for LR but they're deprioritized for more expensive builds.
They have always prioritized the MYP’s…. I just do’s not agree with the algorithms they use reprioritize LR’s switching to P’s based on the OD of the LR to bump people whom originally ordered P’s…. Rather crazy if you read some of the stories….

Finally its here !! Looks sick.

Took home delivery today in Seattle. Everything went pretty smoothly no issues, was in flawless condition. A+ delivery experience with ample time for inspection.
Came with summer tires, mud flaps & PPF.

97BBD7B3-2A3E-4723-9B61-D68E99DECE15.jpeg

Received my Blue MYP today in Liberty Lake. Whoo Hoo. The car was sitting outside the showroom up on the walk way. I approached her from the rear. I was blow away at the size of the "Meats" on the back. Hot rod city.. Car is Beautiful inside and out. Color is striking. Black interior with the Blue. The first song I played in it was Kenny Wayne Shepard, Blue on Black. Car drove fantastic. What's that thing next to the Gas Pedal that I didn't use? I drove off the lot with 87% charge showing. 158 miles later arrived home with 19%. At first I thought that was a lot to use for the miles driven, but when you think about it, it pencils out to about 232 miles of range. But we can't judge by one trip can we.
I was told the auto steer and cruise control would take a few miles to calibrate the cameras before that would work. It never did enable over the 158 mile trip. I got into the owners manual and found this "
Note
To calibrate, cameras require highly-visible lane markings in both the driving lane and adjacent lanes (at least two lanes over on each side of the vehicle). For best results, drive in the middle lane of a multi-lane highway (ideally with at least five lanes) that has clear lane markings and minimal traffic."
Where I live there an't no such thing as a 5 lane freeway. Guess I will have to take a trip to the west side to find a comparable stretch of I5. I will say after the drive, the suspension is a bit harsh on rural roads taken at 65 mph. My wife Audi Q5 in Comfort mode is a bit more forgiving. My other vehicle is a one ton dually pickup so I am use to a firm ride. Its just a comment not a negative for me at least. I did push it a bit around some curves and oh my lord, it feels great. Better they the Audi in my estimation. For those still waiting, hang in there. Your car will come.

Drove my new MYP I picked up just last Thursday into town yesterday and ended up walking home five miles.

It was all for a good cause though. Picked it up today from Wicked Detailing after a ceramic coat.

John found only two paint flaws on the car and, even after pointing them out, I could not see them.

I have used Wicked Detailing before so only made one call. He was able to get me in and the results are fantastic. 8h harness should help keep it nice longer and maintenance will be much easier.

Any locals interested in this might do well to check them out:

Attachments

• Ceramic.JPG
    Ceramic.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 37
Just got delayed again. Ordered 8/30/21, just got pushed out from 7/20-8/30 to 8/20-10/1.

Looks like I will be celebrating my first anniversary for the vehicle that was supposed to have been delivered six months ago, in December.

An order today for the same vehicle would cost $10k+ more.