Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waste basket (trash) solution?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d like to think that Tesla owner is on their way to some recycling center with all that. Have to say the junk containers in the Tesla look cleaned out so hoping it was going to recycling. Otherwise that is down right criminal to see a Tesla abused that way.

My car is right now in need of some vacuuming out and I have a car vacuum that plugs into the car’s power supply for that which i keep stored in my lower trunk area along with automotive paper toweling and spray cleaner. As for small things, I bought from the son of a member on here a nicely designed center console 3/4 tray and little waste basket to collect small stuff or hold allergy tablets, stamps, change, etc. Been very happy with it. Things like coffee/drink cups get removed when I leave the car and sit in my cup holder until then. Easy to dispose of at home or most shopping centers/fast food restaurants have trash recepticles easy enough to get out of the car and use. Pretty much like to keep the car clean as possible. Oh I do have a few small plastic waste bag liners that I keep rolled up and stored in my console for when the trash is larger and/or messy. For example on the occasion when I use paper toweling to clean my windshield or remove bird poop from my XPel/ceramic, I will bag it and temporarily set it on my passenger 3D kagu all weather mat and collect it when I leave the car. The plastic waste can liners are super handy to have on hand and take up no room really.

Reactions: adayley