Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Watch NFL Sunday Ticket using Tesla Browser?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I try to login to my streaming NFL Sunday Ticket account through the Tesla browser I get a “Browser Not Supported “ message. The same thing happens if I use A Better Theater. Anybody ever figure out how to watch NFL Sunday Ticket via their Tesla screen? Thanks!

I use Youtube TV with NFL redzone (which I know is not NFL sunday ticket). I use the tesla youtube app, and on the left side of the youtube app there is a selection you can access to run other youtube apps, one of which is youtube TV.

This means I can access my entire youtube tv subscription, including DVR'ed content, any sports, etc. My wife wanted to go shopping for black friday, I asked her if she minded if I sat in the car while she took her time shopping, she said no, and I watched soccer in the car while she was in a department store.

Was pretty glorious, actually.

• Informative
Reactions: X-pilot
I use Youtube TV with NFL redzone (which I know is not NFL sunday ticket). I use the tesla youtube app, and on the left side of the youtube app there is a selection you can access to run other youtube apps, one of which is youtube TV.

This means I can access my entire youtube tv subscription, including DVR'ed content, any sports, etc. My wife wanted to go shopping for black friday, I asked her if she minded if I sat in the car while she took her time shopping, she said no, and I watched soccer in the car while she was in a department store.

Was pretty glorious, actually.
Definitely glorious. That sounds like the only solution. You should be able to watch that fullscreen if you use A Better Theater.

I use DIRECTV Stream because it’s the only way I can watch the Dodgers. 😞