Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Watch Super Bowl in car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to me that it would be much more convenient to plan on watching it on your smartphone, as opposed to planning to sit in your car for 4 hours.

Seems to me that it would be much more convenient to plan on watching it on your smartphone, as opposed to planning to sit in your car for 4 hours.

Sitting inside the car, full audio, adjustable seat, climate joy, is far more comfortable than holding my phone for 4 hours - anywhere.

For us, we have hung an iPad over the display. Bluetooth sound, and operates while driving 😎

You can watch it on YouTubeTV if you're subscribed to it. That's how I watch on all my TVs & in the car, I don't recall if they have a 7/30 day free trial.

Anyway, after you subscribe, fire up the YouTube app in the car, sign in and it'll be an available option from the Apps icon in the upper right. Works great for all your stations.

Has anyone been able to make the location validation in Youtube TV work in Tesla? I've tried a few times to watch a basketball game on NBCSportNetwork channel on Youtube TV and it opens up a new window to do geo location, and it hangs there.