Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Watch Tesla’s Cybertruck Livestream

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tesla’s Cybertruck unveiling event at the Tesla Design Center in Los Angeles will be broadcast on the company’s website.

Tesla tweeted a link to Q2 2021 Financial Results with Q&A | Tesla, where it will host the live broadcast.

Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk has described the truck’s styling as “futuristic-like cyberpunk.” He’s also teased features like all-wheel-drive with “crazy torque,” a step that will lower for entry into the truck, room for six passengers, 400 to 500 miles of range or “maybe higher,” dynamic suspension, and power outlets with a 240-volt connection for power tools.

Tune in at 8 p.m. PT to lean more about the vehicle that Musk has called the company’s “best product ever.”

Last edited by a moderator:
It's possible the windows broke because they weren't closed all the way. The folks getting out of the truck might have left them cracked.

This design is what scared me the most. I was really hoping for something that followed the design lines of the existing lineup. Slightly more boring but appealing. This design is too far fetched. No rancher in Texas is going to be seen dead in this truck. Their neighbors will laugh. This design doesn't meet the requirements to displace market share from the big 3.

With that price and those performance numbers, tesla could have really hit a home run. If you bought stock yesterday, you may want to check the price at 9am :)

Love the ATV. But you can keep the truck. No aftermarket anything will fit on that bed. Love the stainless, but I think I’m going with the Bollinger, that amphibian looking thing isn’t going to be in my driveway. I can’t put a camper back on it either.

Damn, did they do any research on the buyers of trucks? Disappointed.

The S is still their best car. Was hoping the truck was going to best the market...this won’t.

Reactions: St☰v☰