Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Water Stain on Headliner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The North Houston service center completed my repair yesterday. It came a bit under the quote at $921.20. They were able to clean the headliner so you can barely see the remnant of a stain. They basically had to replace the entire chrome piece that runs along the roof on the driver side and reseal it. I was happy to see they also did the typical clean and detail as well as inspection and system upgrades for no additional charge even when out of warranty.

Would you mind posting a picture of the after? I want to get an idea if I'm going to insist on a replacement headliner or not.

It actually looks a little worse in the photo vs naked eye. I am going to dab some more Incredible on it in a few days when I have some free time.

Attachments

• 20170501_125732.jpg
    20170501_125732.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: SMAlset
The S has been in the shop since last Monday, they're replacing the whole roof, and because its structural, they had to take it to a body shop.

They say Wednesday it will come back, but I'm not complaining since they put me in a X90D for the loaner.